Photography by Lisa K prides itself in continually providing superior quality and customer service to create a memorable and valuable experience for the customer. Clients are treated with respect and compassion in all cases. Though we follow specific practices and procedures, we cater to the clients needs, constraints and wishes to the fullest extent possible. We do what we say we will do and are accountable for all of our actions.
This is a part-time position between 25-30 hours per week with a strong potential for becoming full time. The environment is creative, supportive, fun and professional.
Our core values:
Integrity, Excellence, Commitment, Positive Attitude, Service, Team Work, Work Life Balance
The front-desk/assistant job often includes answering the phone, calling customers and vendors, greeting customers, as well as staff. Furthermore duties include responding to customer needs, complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate. Filing, coordinating, tracking, e-mailing and extensive use of computer skills are necessary.
· Greet customers and staff
· Create client workflow documents.
· Perform administrative duties as defined in the workflow documents and follow office processes and best practices
· Responsible for appointment setting and reminders, follow-ups, message taking and marketing.
· Maintain a clean, safe, and presentable work environment
· Prepare Sales room and equipment for customer meetings
· Other administrative duties as assigned
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong teamwork skills
· Good customer relation and marketing skills
· Friendly and professional communication skills
· Strong computer skills including MS Office, email, social media, archiving.
· Positive attitude and strong moral character
· Responsible and accountable for actions
· Ability to perform and complete tasks in a busy environment and with many interruptions.
· Ability to follow company procedures processes and suggests improvements.
· Ability to learn and understand studio product lines, prices and policies
· Ability to initiate and complete all tasks accurately and on time
· Ability to successfully negotiate with supervisor when scheduling conflicts arise
· Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and professionalism
· Ability to perform all tasks as assigned with minimal supervision
· High School Diploma with 3 years of comparable experience
· Associates degree with 2 years of comparable experience
· Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of business experience.
· Prior marketing and sales experience
· Prior professional customer relations experience
· Prior graphic arts or photography experience
· Email your cover letter and resume in either .PDF or .DOC format
· In your cover letter please highlight your related experience, why you feel you are right for this job, and expected hourly rate.
· Only emailed submissions will be accepted for review.
Thank you for your interest in this position and good luck!