PHT Corporation Employee Reviews

stable job
Automation and Lead Release-Integration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2016
I worked there for 15 years and learned a lot. I moved in various engineering positions from developer to release engineering and to qa automation engineer and project lead
learned many technologies and made many long time friends.
the culture is great as they have many social activities
Interning at PHT was a pleasant experience
Software Test Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 5, 2015
I worked at PHT Corporation as an intern (less than a year)

Pros: Great people and work environment. Everyone I spoke with during my six months was very kind.

Cons: The company was in the middle of a big transitioning period. We were moving away from Palm devices and heavily anticipating the release of iOS versions of our software. Because of this, things were hectic sometimes, with not everyone in the software department knowing what was going on (lack of clarity).

Wasn't much interesting work to be done by a software engineering intern. Was mostly writing word documents.

Advice to management: Develop a new model to let software engineering interns do things that take programming knowledge.

I definitely recommend working here though.
Pros
Cons
The company was in the middle of a big transitioning period so things were hectic sometimes, not everyone in the software department knowing what was going on (lack of clarity), wasn't much interesting work to be done by a software engineering intern
Fun people to work with
Testing / QA / Archive Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 26, 2015
People there are fun and like to bond with you. Fun feeling but also serious when it comes to work.Easy commute from the T.
Great minds and good place to learn
Product Coop Software Engineer (StudyWorks NG) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 2, 2015
Great minds and good place to learn with an environment that gave freedom to employee to innovate and flexibility to seek through new ideas. Appreciation for work done is satisfactory.
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJune 18, 2014
Great growth and work environment. Tends to have a little favoritism going on but overall good
Good place to work, learn and grow with experience
Associate Project Manager- Archive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 29, 2013
Everyday learning something new. Multitasking through several projects throughout the day that need to be completed. Management and cross-functional team members are very supportive. There is no such a thing as hard, more than not having enough time when something breaks or needs fixing. The constant challenges make my job more enjoyable as it keeps one in their toes all the time, meeting and exceeding milestones and timeline expectations.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No yearly bonus
Quiet atmosphere. Pleasant coworkers
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAFebruary 8, 2013
I had a great time working at PHT Corporation. It was a fun and easy job. My typical work day consisted of testing a website for its functionality. I learned when in doubt ask for help.
Very Friendly Workplace
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 16, 2012
I only worked at PHT for a brief time and while I was there everyone was very friendly and welcoming to new employees.
good
software engineer (Former Employee) –  BostonMarch 7, 2012
Best company to work for in healthcare industry. The employee/management relationship is healthy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHT Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3