* Local candidates only or those willing to relocate. Permanent position. No recruiters, agencies, or contractors please. *
We are looking for fantastic iOS developers to team up with our creative teams to build the best possible mobile applications in the world. We think of these as “category-defining experiences” and work with the NFL, NASCAR, CBS, NBC (E! Online & DailyCandy), Discovery Networks and CW just to name a few of our partners.
Our developers embrace cutting edge technology and work with the industry’s latest feature sets and animations. Typical skill sets include:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise in native Objective C and the respective SDKs and frameworks
- Experience developing top-quality, well structured, and easy-to-maintain iOS Apps
- Ability to define server API requirements, hit RESTful web services and process the resulting JSON or XML
- Track record for working well with others in a creative environment and under aggressive timeframes
We also do a tremendous amount of server-side work. So, there’s no shortage of opportunities for high performers who are interested in moving into other technical areas over time.
Please take a look at some of our applications below in the iTunes Store for an idea of the types of experiences we build and that you can expect to be a part of:
- NFL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfl-12/id389781154?mt=8
- NASCAR: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nascar-sprint-cup-mobilesm/id552764013?mt=8
- E! Online: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/e!-online/id313624917?mt=8
- CW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-cw-network/id491730359?mt=8
- Daily Candy: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dailycandy-scout/id555342741?ls=1&mt=8
- Funimation: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/funimation-free/id478355199?mt=8
Phunware is the pioneer of Mobile-as-a-Service (MaaS) - the only fully integrated services platform that enables brands to engage, manage and monetize users on Mobile.