Phyle Inventory Control Specialists Employee Reviews

Employees were great to work with
Temporary Part Time Inventory Specialists (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2017
Typical day- very fast paced
Learned- to type without looking at keys
Management- could use a management course
Co-workers- the greatest
Hardest part of job- up & down on your knees a lot
Enjoyable part of job- Co-workers
Worst part of job- was only temporary
Pros
Indoors
Cons
Not allowing breaks during 9-12 hr days
No room for advancement
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 17, 2016
Management doesn't communicate very well. More like gossip. There's no room for advancement. I've been with the company for almost a year and I've only received a 25 cent raise, when my numbers are consistent/go above my goal. Very tedious work. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home.
No good experneince
inventory clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 2, 2016
Worked here for five months . Early morning wake ups. Staff late half the time. Supervisors in relationships with Co workers. Company is a mess.
Good part time job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 27, 2015
Employees and management are all very nice and accommodating. Actual job duties keep you sharp, as speed and accuracy in counting are required.
Productive and fun workplace that changes each day
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2015
Jobs set up to last 3 to 7 hours per store.
You are required to work 4 foot sections and use 10-key pad and scanner to inventory product on shelves of mostly grocery stores, work methodically and accurately register SKUs and count how many of each particular SKU is present.
Management is helpful and fair in scheduling and will also drive us to far away stores.
The co-workers are nice and helpful group actually works as a team to perform full store inventory count.
The hardest part of the job is trying to figure out how many items are on the shelf, because stores tend to block facings and shelving units are tightly packed so it isn't always easy to see if there are spaces behind product.
The most enjoyable part is that once one gets good at the job, the counting gets easier, speed increases, and maybe you can get a raise.
Pros
Car-pools to jobs, different place each day
Cons
no healthcare, pay based on speed
Auditing supermarkets in the NorthEast
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Holly, MIJanuary 22, 2014
Early morning wake up, audit entire grocery stores with team in an orderly, prompt, efficient fashion. Encouraged to work fast paced. Management and workers get along well. Hardest part of job is waking up at bizarre early morning hours. Most enjoyable part of work is being able to leave every day feeling accomplished and knowing that you and your team did the best they could.
Great place to work for
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Holly, MIJune 4, 2012
Even though we meet at the crack of dawn, I enjoy the work. It is tedious work but the great thing about it is we are done working before 12pm and I have the rest of the day to myself and my family
Pros
great pay
Cons
sometimes you work a lot and sometimes not

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9