Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Fun Environment to work in
SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNJanuary 24, 2016
A typical day involved checking patients in, keeping the clinic clean by washing the used linens, and verifying insurance for patients. I learned a great deal about how to make a physical therapy clinic successful and how to go about patient care.
Fun
archives (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 12, 2015
I enjoy taking care of technical difficulties. It was a very informative experience that i will carry for the rest of my life.
Physical therapy volunteer
volunteer, Southeastern (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 4, 2015
i was just a volunteer but i would have loved to work here. It was diverse, kind, and a good place to be. Great spirits all around.
US Navy
Hospital Corpsman Third Class (Former Employee) –  HawaiiAugust 21, 2015
I worked with post surgical patients that were also in the military and wanted to be there so they could get better. I liked talking to all the patients on a person to person level even most of them out ranked me and would not usually have a conversation with me. I learned a lot life lesions form those conversations.
Great Learning Opportunity
Tech/ Reception, Stephenville Sports Rehab and PT (Current Employee) –  Stephenville, TXAugust 18, 2015
I left the Grove Apartments because this learning opportunity became available. I wanted to work in my field that I was recieving my degree in. I want to work in the healthcare field. Being a physical therapy technician gave me hands on experience working with patients, learning how to rehabilitate injuries, and what exercises help with healing. I also am a receptionist there. I have learned about the behind the scenes parts of healthcare such as insurance, prescriptions, equipment ordering, etc. This gave me the opportunity to learn how an office works.
Pros
Lunch outings, Learning experience
Cons
low pay
PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxAugust 18, 2015
Very rewarding work!
Helping patients achieve a recovery plan that not only helps them in the long term goal of health and happiness but helps them discover life without pain!
The best benefit is watching the process from start to finish and witnessing each patient take their live back by doing everyday things with out pain!
Pros
Helping Patients Recover
Cons
when business was slow
It was a good first job
Clerical Work (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJuly 11, 2015
My mother worked with her because her boss and my ex-boss co-worked. It was a good experience and it really increased my computer and communications skills. I wasn't a fan of answering the phone much, but it did broaden that skill for me.
Pros
It helped me expand my skills
Cons
Rather not say
Bring around elderly in the nursing, hard work but I enjoy it....
Nursing Assistant/Shower Aide (Former Employee) –  Bremerton WA BelmontMarch 23, 2015
Wow it's a lot...Being a CNA is a hard job, but learning about the year or living and the way. Its hard to put in words.I enjoy going to work in the nursing home to see , and talk to the resident.The
Pros
the people
Cons
seeing no love one there, to visit there love one"s
fast paced
Aide (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 12, 2015
PT is a fast paced environment with a lot of upkeep. If you like to spend a lot of time with people this isn't the job for you.
Great team, great location
Aide, Back in Motion (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAFebruary 8, 2015
Very positive place to work. great team of providers focused on improving the outcomes of their patients. I really enjoyed working here. I found the environment to be positive and really supportive both to the patients and to the employees.
Team Work Ready Bayou
Medical Assistant, TeamWork Ready Bayou (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 12, 2014
Best place for rehab. i would definietly reccomend anyone.
Enjoyed every aspect of my job!
Practice Administrator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  VASeptember 19, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed going to work each and every day. I believe that a happy work environment creates happy employees and since everyone spends a good portion of their day at work, why not make it an enjoyable experience for everyone including our patients! Helping people is what I love to do. I believe in great customer service and that you should treat people the way you want to be treated.
Productive comapny
Front Office Supervisor/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, caMay 9, 2014
Answered 80 incoming lines
co-workers were very assertive
management was very fair
hardest part of the job was turning people away
most enjoyable part was helping people
benefits
Cons
a lot of gossip
Fun workplace in the facility
Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacaton, AZFebruary 6, 2014
A typical day at work would be talking to patients and asking them how they are doing, also doing their work outs with them and showing them how to do it. I've learned how to schedule appointments and also never be in a bad mood while you are at work, it will affect the others around you, not just yourself. There was no hard part of the job, it was all easy and fun to me.
Pros
lifting weights and exercising
Cons
short breaks
Great Work Enviornment
Medical Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Over All this is a Great company where I have developed my management skills even more.
Nice people and clean environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 17, 2014
I would opperate the front desk of a busy physical therapy and mri place. I also helped physical therapists with patient excersize.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
office drama
Medical Billing for two Physical Therapy Office locations
Administrative/Billing and Coding (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJuly 14, 2013
Implementing incoming authorizations and following up on pending requests, insurance verification, billing and coding for both locations.
Consistent communication with therapists regarding to specific financial forms needed in order for patients to proceed with care.
Pros
great work environment, great team of professionals, just looking for additional part time work
Cons
no cons
goal oriented
Rehabilitation Aide (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 19, 2013
fun and energetic place to work. can learn lots from various different people.
Swedish Medical Center Physical Therapy
patient service coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle,WAApril 15, 2013
I was a Patient Service Coordinator working with patients at the front window, rescheduling, checking in patients, collecting co-pays, phones, and other duties. My co-workers were great to work with and supportive. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult patients. I enjoyed talking and ilnteracting with patients
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
difficult patients
Hospital setting
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bogalusa, LAMarch 12, 2013
Duties included scheduling appointments, billing patients, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
Pros
friendly co-wrkers, flexible schedule
Cons
small office space

4.2