Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable place to work
Certified nursing assistant, Olive Ridge (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CANovember 6, 2017
I really enjoyed the job. I was very sad that it was a temporary position. I liked working with my boss and the patients. The hours were very good. I even was able to go to work as a CNA at the same place because they already new me.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
temporary position
Colleyville, Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXOctober 28, 2017
USPH is an excellent company to work for that will work to advance you and educate you throughout your tenure with them. They have great compensation and excellent support.
Very relaxing
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 10, 2017
Making sure my patients are well treated , making sure they are satisfied with their appointment trying to work around their and doctors schedule as well. Making sure doctor has his upcoming patients paperwork and also making sure all documents are in order on shelf and in the computer
Pros
Hour breaks
Cons
Not enough hours
Good work Ethics and I learned alot
assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 28, 2017
My days spent as a physical Therapy tech were very very informative. I leaned alot about how to deal with my patients and treat them. The Boss work ethic was very excellent. my major problem was it was sometimes stressful because not all the techs showed up sometimes and it put a strain on other techs to get their job done
Pros
Good work Ethics
Cons
No lunch breaks most of the time
Clinic Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 25, 2017
Wonderful staff, easy to work with, patients kept the work day fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know everyone who walked into the office, such a great work environment.
Overall good experience.
Shadowing (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2017
Shadowed for upwards of 200 hours at various locations to determine if this was the correct career for me. It was not but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Definitely worth doing.
Chaotic
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Millbrook, ALJune 4, 2017
Loved the customers and answering phones. But manager was very rude and wouldn't take time to train to make sure I understood everything. It got to the point where it was chaotic and I didn't know everything.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Independently owned Physical Therapy Practice
Receptionist/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO 80525May 23, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the owner/PT and assisting in therapies as well as keeping the treatment rooms and reception area tidy and clean, including rest rooms and properly folded sheets and towels.

I also enjoyed working the front desk and getting to know the patients and their personal needs regarding their therapy.
Pros
Predictability and doing my best at my work!
Cons
Job insecurity.
Physical Therapy Aide
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2017
As a tech, we are expected to help therapist with patients from the ICU's to PCU's, Fracture care, transplant and so on. We help about 8 to 12 therapist a day, for about an hour with each therapist. We see about 16-26 patients a day (a therapist tries to see a minimum of 2 patients an hour). I also help in the wound care, lymphedema as well, since they fall under physical therapy. This is a very physical labored type of job, but a rewarding one at that. Therapist become your teachers, mentors, and guides. Hospital is definitely the best workplace environment.
Hands on
Shadowing (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 20, 2017
While shadowing under physical therapists, I gained a lot of knowledge on what this occupation actually entails. Throughout each exercise the physical therapist explained the patients injury and how the certain exercises prescribed helped the injury. This shadowing opportunity helped reassure me that I wanted to be a physical therapist.

Want to know more about Physical Therapy?

Ask a question
productive and fun workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Vrancea County Hospital Rheumatology ClinicMarch 10, 2017
A typical day of work was treating patients with different kinds of rehabilitation problems based on the doctor prescriptions.
I learned that people are different and the treatment needs to be adjust to each person .
The management was overall good but they needed to do more to meet the patients needs .
The hardest part of the job was when we needed to treat patients and we didn't had the necessary equipment and medication .
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I worked with a very good health team and we had a positive outcome.
Pros
good work-team
Reliable place to work
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMarch 1, 2017
Realiable company to work for, nice people and you will get to many benefits including healthcare, dental and vision. you will enjoy everyday working for that company.
A great place to start if you have never interned at a clinic before.
Internship (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 21, 2017
I learned how to manage patient and work flow by working here. The hardest part of the job is getting used to working in a fast paced environment if you're not already used to it.
Great patients & great coworkers
Physical/Occupational Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Geismar, LANovember 19, 2016
My job involved attending to patients and performing clinical tasks such as hivamat, anodyne, ultrasound, along with personalizing a patients home exercise programs.
A very rewarding career.
Physical Therapy Student (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 7, 2016
A very rewarding profession in which you have the opportunity to work with populations of all ages and characters. Compassion and willingness to help others are critical for success in this profession.
Uplifting and enjoyable enviroment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 12, 2016
 Directly assisted the therapist by observing patients prescribed exercise routines
 Monitored patients on machines and monitors while receiving or participating in therapy
 Assisted patients with stretching and training techniques ensuring proper form
 Helped manage laundry, cleaning and organizing paperwork for patients
Helpful staff, very positive experience.
Internship at Neshaminy Manor (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PA 18976September 7, 2016
Typical day consisted of shadowing and aiding my CI in evaluation, treatment, daily documentations and discharging patients. Learned how to provide skilled care with compassion. Management was wonderful and very helpful always looking to help students/employee growth. Coworkers were friendly as well as, helpful. The hardest part of the job was leaving all the wonderful friends i made during my time there. I enjoyed my experience there and i am look forward to being in an environment similar to that of Neshaminy Mannor LTC.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
The commute was more than an hour.
Great auxillary staff and patient population -
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 19, 2016
Good place to work in terms of patient care, one-on-one services, well trained support staff, and steady patient load. In-clinic management very team oriented, however, overall management lacking in execution and experience. Good, easy to work with co-workers. Most enjoyable part of job was working with the patients.
Pros
free lunches 3x/week, one-on-one approach with patient care
Cons
inexperienced upper management
Productive work place.
Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  South Orange County OrthopaedicsMay 31, 2016
I instruct and correct patients on proper therapeutic exercises and stretching techniques. Perform manual stretching, athletic taping, and modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound and soft tissue mobilization.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Medication Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMay 23, 2016
Passing waters, patient cares and toileting, ambulation and range of motion exercises, feeding the patients, bathing or showering, get ready for bed, nightly rounds