Physician Associates

Physician Associates Employer Reviews

Great Job
LPN (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MONovember 17, 2013
You get to know the patients on a one on one basis of all ages, keeps you very busy. Able to assist the physician in minor procedures. I learned how to give immunizations to patients, hearing tests and mini eye exams.
awesome place to work
Registered Medical assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2013
everyday is different i love the people i work woth and the job i do. I have fun doing what i love to do.
Loved this place
Sonographer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 5, 2013
Best part of my job is seeing life grow before it joins the world.
Productive and Friendly work environment
Referral Coordinator/Front Desk (Current Employee), Roanoke VAFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: meeting new people everyday
Cons: short break for lunch. no breaks in between.
A Typical Day at work includes: checking patients in for their scheduled lab and Dr's appts. Verifying insurance information. Collecting copays. Checking patients out from their visits and initiating any referrals the Dr may request for the patient. Proceeding with insurance precertifications/authorizations for procedures's and test's. Co-workers are – more... friendly. Hardest part of the job includes dealing with patients when checking them in for appointments. We have to verify ALL information. The patients get very aggrevated because we must ask the same questions over and over again no many how many times a month/week they come in for visits. The most enjoyable part of the job includes meeting new people every day. – less
Wonderful place to work, excellent Dr's
DXA Technologist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: our pharmacuetical reps brought us free lunch. for christmas our dr's gave us perks: movie tickets, bonuses etc.
I was very blessed to work for such a fine company for nearly a decade. My Doctors & staff were second to none. They were professional & always treated me with respect.
Great company to work for- Was like a family working together.
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 30, 2012
Pros: bonuses and employee recognition
Cons: company was bought out.
From the owner th the cleaning people- all very nice to work with. Everyone very helpful with one another.