Growing Billing Company seeks dependable, full-time Billing Specialist for Canton, GA location.
Candidate must possess exceptional knowledge of the following:
- Billing & Insurance Verification
- Resolve past due claims
- Knowledge of insurance payer specific prior authorizations requirements preferred
- Interpreting/processing Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) and insurance denials
- Various provider insurance requirements ( eg. Medicaid and Medicare)
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Review insurance data and, post accurately into Eclipse software program
- Other verbal and written correspondence skills a must
Successful candidate MUST be able to submit 40-60 clean, accurate claims, review procedure notes and templates correctly, use modifiers and pointers correctly, work on an aging list and keep record of results, follow up on pending postings, and so forth.
Other Summary of Duties: Responsible for collecting, posting and managing account payments. Responsible for submitting CLEAN claims and following up with insurance companies.
Knowledge of the Eclipse billing system and Gateway Clearinghouse is a plus.
Full time position available and can start as soon as possible. Please forward your resume, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Location: Canton
- Compensation: $12-$14 hourly
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.