Consultant Staffing Recruiter / Resource Development Manager
Physician Technology Partners (PTP) is currently seeking a skilled Technical Recruiter / Resource Development Manager for an exciting internal opportunity in our Dayton office. The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree along with knowledge of the Healthcare industry and Electronic Medical Records. Direct experience with recruiting consultants to support Epic EHR build and deployment is preferred.
PTP is a physician owned and directed consulting services company which offers a sophisticated menu of consulting service capabilities to assist healthcare providers with the build and deployment of Epic EMR applications. PTP is currently in its fifth year of supporting the build, analysis, training and optimization of Epic modules with Dragon speech recognition integration at dozens of provider locations across the country. We’ve earned a respected relationship and reputation for excellence with healthcare provider organizations across the nation who are using Epic and benefiting from our integrated, cross-trained EMR and speech recognition expertise.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a healthcare recruiting capacity
- No existing non-compete agreements in place with current employer which would prohibit working for a company currently recruiting consultants to support EHR build, deployment, etc.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Basic understanding of various technologies and IT verbiage.
- Strong work ethic – results focused with a strong desire to achieve
- Able to accommodate demanding hours of prospect access and availability
- Ability to utilize tools and resources in an effective manner
- Ability to grasp the standards of the PTP brand and operate consistent with PTP business objectives, demands for profitability, and PTP recruiting strategy
- Keen personal assessment skills with the ability to accurately evaluate professional qualifications, work experience, personal characteristics and cultural “fit” for PTP
What will you do as PTP’s Resource Development Manager (RDM)?
- Responsible for making connections and developing relationships with professionals possessing the necessary EHR experience and qualifications - who may be a good fit for consulting engagements with PTP’s healthcare provider clients nationwide.
- Expected to source qualified EHR consultants on a weekly basis.
- Accurately qualify the candidates, negotiate a rate, and secure the candidate’s commitment to take the assignment.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with the IT consultants to build a long lasting commitment to PTP.
- Responsibilities include: Sourcing candidates; Qualifying candidates; Negotiating pay rates; Consultant sign-up; Client/manager facilitation; Consultant relationship-building; Database maintenance
Indeed - 22 months ago
Physician Technology Partners (PTP) is a physician led company that specialized in the implementation, training, support of Epic. We...