Sales Development Rep for Epic Consulting Services
Physician Technology Partners (PTP) is seeking an individual responsible for qualifying leads and securing qualified appointments and opportunities with decision makers within Epic EHR Hospitals.
Physician Technology Partners, a physician owned and directed consulting services company, delivers a sophisticated menu of capabilities to assist healthcare providers using Epic EHR applications. PTP is currently in its fifth year of supporting the build, analysis, training and optimization of Epic modules with Dragon speech recognition integration at dozens of provider locations across the country. We earned a respected relationship and reputation for excellence among leaders within the Epic organization and also with healthcare provider organizations across the nation who are using Epic and benefiting from our integrated EHR and speech recognition expertise.
1. Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify decision makers and opportunities with the goal of setting an appointment for a field or telephonic sales representative.
2. Work campaigns consisting of pre-qualified calls or cold calls and securing appointments for our sales reps.
3. Research and qualify new business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines.
4. Learn and understand the value proposition of Physician Technology Partners solutions and products and effectively communicate this understanding to prospective customers.
5. Ensure client and prospect satisfaction by determining needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution.
6. Update client and prospect information in our CRM systems
7. Build profiles of prospective clients using publicly available information.
8. Manage sensitive customer and prospect information.
9. Field inbound calls from prospective customers generated from targeted marketing programs.
10. Track, qualify and route leads sent from all sources including but not limited to direct mail campaigns, inbound and outbound calling, marketing, new sales group, special events, trade shows and company web sites.
11. Meet all sales and performance objectives including POS, daily phone time, dials per day, etc.
12. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience; business or marketing major preferred
2. 1-2 years in a professional environment, preferably with direct sales experience.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
5. Strong time management skills.
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
7. Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
8. Ability to work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
9. Ability to quickly and expertly navigate the worldwide web, including utilization of appropriate search techniques.
10. Proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
11. Experience working in a highly complex matrixed corporate environment is preferred