Physician Technology Partners is a physician owned and led EHR consulting company specializing in Dragon Speech Recognition software integration and training. We are a growing company offered competitive pay, superior benefits and an excellent working environment. To meet growing demand for our services, we are currently seeking to add a qualified IT Support Analyst.
The Support Analyst will be responsible for installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of speech recognition software. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. This role may involve minimal local travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, troubleshoots and implements solutions for speech recognition software.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes speech recognition software for customers.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Must be able to travel to local remote site(s) when necessary to provide training/end user support.
- Works independently
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- Manages time and prioritizes effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in resolving issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high stress/pressure environment
- Must be able to update records related to problem resolution in call-tracking knowledge base.
- Responsible for logging issue information in ticketing system in accordance with IT standards
- Stays current on emerging technologies and industry changes
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Strong Windows desktop operating system and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective organizational and administrative expertise with strong attention to detail and reporting deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, either individually or in a team setting
- EMR and/or speech recognition software experience is preferred (Nuance Dragon is a big plus)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technical support experience required
- A+ certification or similar
- MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification is a plus
Apply today for immediate consideration.