Physicians ExamOne is a paramedical company that completes insurance exams on both a mobile and in-office basis in the state of Minnesota. We are currently looking for medical professionals who are interested in working as paramedical examiners to perform mobile insurance examinations in and around the twin cities metropolitan area.
We are looking for a friendly individual that is a dependable, punctual, and flexible, self starter. Must be detailed orientated, proficient with medical terminology, obtaining medical histories and vitals, and have excellent phlebotomy skills.
- Minimum one-two years of recent phlebotomy experience required.
- Must have excellent phlebotomy skills.
- This position also requires reliable transportation, internet connection, fax and printing capabilities, and a cell phone.
- Must have, or be willing to purchase, your own stethoscope, blood pressure cuffs, scale, and tape measures.
- Morning, Evening, and Saturday availablity.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Previous EKG experience a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please reply through the link below or fax resume to 651-731-0081.