Work Site Location(s): Cary, NC
Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc., is currently looking for a full-time Patient Enrollment Scheduler to join the Patient Experience Team. This position is responsible for performing tasks to ensure that patients are appropriately and timely scheduled for enrollment into PPA Services.
- Manage the enrollment referral list including: data entry, contacting patients to discuss PPA’s services, qualifying patients based on company-wide criteria, and schedule enrollment appointments.
- Facilitate enrollment process and follow-up via continuous communication with enrollment, sales, and new patient departments.
- Maintains oversight of enroller calendar, paperwork, and processes.
- Process new patient charts ensuring all paperwork and patient profile information is complete.
- Conduct patient enrollments as necessary.
Additional Company Wide Functions:
- Commitment to company values/mission
- Follows all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to assure safe practices and quality patient care
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Maintain all patient information in the strictest confidence
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDING CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZATIONS.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current CPhT preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing preferred
- Previous medical experience, ideally in pharmacy field, is strongly desired.
- Direct sales or telemarketing experience
- Experienced customer service or communications professional
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to concentrate in a busy environment
- IT Proficiency (Excel, Word, Email)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including proper phone etiquette
- Strong Team Player
- Sales Aptitude with ability to meet established goals
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Physical Demands and Key Methods The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and walk, talk, hear.
- While performing the duties of job, the employee will travel by automobile or plane and is exposed to changing weather conditions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace/disruptive environment
Local candidates desired, relocation assistance not provided
Indeed - 15 months ago
Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc (PPA) is an integrated pharmacy services organization specifically focused on patient populations with...