Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc., is currently looking for a full-time Patient Relations Technicians to join the Patient Services Team. Patient Relation Technicians interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about PPA’s services and products. Patient Relations Associates answer incoming calls while providing exceptional and compassionate customer service. Patient Relations Associates have a good overall comprehension of pharmacy operations which allows them to answer patient questions or to triage to the appropriate department.
Departmental functions -Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls professionally; respond to inquiries/questions from patients, providers, and vendors. Research required information using available resources. Follow up with patient where necessary. Expedite call to the appropriate person/department if necessary.
2. Document all patient calls for future reference and tracking.
3. Check company voice-mail messages and return as necessary.
4. Identify and escalate priority issues.
Additional Company Wide Function
- Commitment to company values/mission.
- Follows all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to assure safe practices and quality patient care.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Maintain all patient information in the strictest confidence.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDING CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZATIONS. * An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Education & Experience*:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age and over
- Previous customer service and pharmacy experience is highly desired preferred
- CPhT is desired but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High Standard of attention to detail and accuracy
- IT Proficiency (Word, Email)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Team Player
- Proficient written and spoken English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, type, talk, read, hear, speak, and sit for extended periods of time,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This includes extended periods of working in front of a computer screen.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, along with occasional overtime and/or weekends, with and without notice.
- Ability to operate a computer, fax, phone, and other office mechanics.
- Ability to type, read, and analyze information presented in a variety of formats and font sizes.
- Able to concentrate in a variety of environments with multiple distractions
Indeed - 18 months ago
Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc (PPA) is an integrated pharmacy services organization specifically focused on patient populations with...