PROVIDER ADVOCATE – Fayetteville, NC Territory
Provider Advocates market PPA to community based referral sources including doctors’ offices, physicians and other mid-level providers, case managers, social workers, and certain patient support groups. These marketing efforts are designed to strengthen relationships with healthcare providers so that they may confidently refer our services to their patients. . The individual must provide the most current information pertaining to our products and services, which will ensure the full business potential of the territory.
Departmental functions-Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily provider interaction and education; this is to be accomplished through daily office presentations, face-to-face meetings, weekly office follow-ups, and phone calls as necessary. Serves as the primary contact person for providers and their staff to handle referrals, questions.
- Assist referral sources in resolving patient issues to include but not limited to: obtaining medication lists, insurance issues, medication order concerns,
- Electronic reporting accountability includes: weekly Schedule, referral monitoring/follow-up, SMO Follow Up, CRM Daily Reporting Documentation of daily sales visits and vital information in regards to the providers and patients the company serves.
- Communicate and collaborate w/ sales manager and team. Consistently meet assigned sales goals for designated territory(s). Attend bi-weekly sales meetings, in person or by telephone, as required.
- Develops in-depth understanding of local market environment and customers including the MCO landscape which impacts our markets. Communicates customer insight to PPA leadership and helps drive MCO business strategy and messaging.
- Builds effective and enduring customer relationships.
Additional Company Wide Functions:
- Commitment to company values/mission
- Follows all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to assure safe practices and quality patient care
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Maintain all patient information and confidential business intelligence in the strictest confidence
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required for this position including certifications and specializations. * An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
*Required Education and Experience*:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent
- Experience in medical device, medical offices, case management, or other health related field
- Sales experience; especially in health related fields
- Strong MCO (also Hospital/institutional) experience is a plus
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication and platform skills are necessary
- High interpersonal skills/relationship building
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- IT and Smartphone Proficiency (Excel, Word, Smartphone)
- Proficient Written and spoken English
- Time management skills
- Ability to meet sales goals; manage time; prioritize work
- Familiarity with federal and state regulations within the pharmaceutical field or practice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Significant travel daily (90 %) requires personal auto use and is exposed to changing weather conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, type, talk, read, hear, speak, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours or more per day, 5 or more days per week.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This includes extended periods of working in front of a computer screen.
- Ability to operate a computer, fax, and other office mechanics,
- Able to concentrate in a variety of environments with multiple distractions
Status: Full-time/ Exempt
*Field Location(s): Fayetteville, NC
Local candidates desired, relocation assistance not provided
Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc. is an integrated pharmacy services organization that offers programs which specifically focus on Medicaid and other low-income patients, as well as ACO and PCMH programs with the high potential for medical complications and poor therapeutic outcomes as a result of complex medication regimens. Because of the unique needs of the patient population we serve, we are able to more effectively engage the patient and collaborate with the physician and payer to actively manage these complex medication regimens to achieve improved outcomes and demonstrate reductions in medical cost as result of the discontinuation of unnecessary and duplicative medications.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc (PPA) is an integrated pharmacy services organization specifically focused on patient populations with...