Physicians Pharmacy Alliance

Physicians Pharmacy Alliance Employer Reviews

The worst company ever
Pharmacy Support (Former Employee), North CarolinaJune 27, 2014
Pros: free coffee, snacks, lunch etc
Cons: horrible management, dead end job, no communication from management
This company is full of incompetent leadership. Management has their favorites and the turnover is high. This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Beware!
Caring managment with passion for patient care.
Patient Engagement Technician (Current Employee), Cary, NCMay 24, 2014
Amazing company with an incredible vision. This is not a job, it is a fulfilling career.
Most unwelcoming/hostile place ever
CPhT (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 1, 2014
Pros: monthly free lunch, hours, free snacks
Cons: hostile environment if you're not a favorite, very low pay even with experience, poor training
Benefits were awful and the excuse they used to pay next to nothing. They pay once monthly - even for the hourly employees. Very snobbish/unwelcoming/clique-y techs, team leaders and upper management. Very little support to new hires. They CLEARLY play favorites. Only perk was the free snacks and coffee as well as the hours (8:30a-5:30p).
Great company and great people to work with. Unfortunately my position was eliminated due to cuts in pharmacy services.
Patient Engagement Technician/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 30, 2014
Pros: every day was different/pay/benefits
Cons: lack of work to do and job security
There was no typical day at work. Everyday I met new people and was able to help those who were not able to get their medications due to unforeseen circumstances. Management was easy to communicate with and I loved every day. Unfortunately due to insurance contracts my territory was no longer busy enough to keep me on.
Worst Career choice but good stepping stone for income
CphT Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Cary, NCMarch 4, 2014
The company started out amazing coming from retail pharmacy. PPA Started out as a patient's come first organization. Since the first of the year the company has changed their values and it went from a pharmacy to an impersonal call center. So if you are looking for a detail oriented job where you will not be valued unless you exist in the managements – more... inner circle, with constant changes in policy that are not effectively communicated and managers who play favorites, but you do receive decent pay and good benifits with a consitent schedule then this is the place for you. I wish you the best of luck. – less
Technician
Patient Relations Technician (Current Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Working together to help our patients. A professional environment to work in, with wonderful coworkers.
Busy incoming/outgoing call center environment and pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Cary, NCNovember 22, 2013
A position that requires multitasking between computer software/spreadsheet tabs and call volume.
Company that changed when bought out
Lead Operations Trainer (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 14, 2013
Company change once bought out and the current owners did not hold the same values as previous owners. Prior to buy out PPA was a wonderful company to work for. Had great values and loved their employees.
The Job is average,
Medication Courier (Current Employee), NCMay 5, 2013
Pros: learning new territory
Cons: pay is beneath a 16 year old pay, i am worth my knowledge and my years of experince.
We come in to work and wait hours on in for the manager to get out paperwork in the computer,
Med's come in at 8:30,
Put routes in to our GPS,
Some days we start at 10:00am and other days after 11:00am
the average time to head home is between 5pm to 7pm, some days maybe at 4pm.
The hardest part about this job is the miscommunication between the managers – more... and drivers. – less

May 21, 2013

Drivers manage their own routes and departures. All drivers are independently contracted through a distribution vendor. Compensation is based on routes and volume, contractors have the opportunity to pick up other accounts and grow their business as they wish. Great opportunity for those willing and wanting to build their own small business.

Part time with huge responsibility
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 23, 2012
Pros: good pay for part time
Cons: demanding
Delivering medication to seriously ill patients in their home

About Physicians Pharmacy Alliance

Physicians Pharmacy Alliance, Inc (PPA) is an integrated pharmacy services organization specifically focused on patient populations – Read more