Physicians Reference Laboratory

Physicians Reference Laboratory Employer Reviews

Sell you lies...
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Leawood ksSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: talking a good game
Cons: everything i listed above
They tell you what they need to say to get you in, when in all actuality there is no room for advancement in this company. they do not give raises. they do not tell you when you're doing a good job, but are quick to tell you when you are not living up to their standards. There's no such thing as a break. And will work you like a dog they will continue to fire people and not hire anyone and expect you to pick up all the slack while they criticize you for not getting things done.
A great place to work and educated
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 26, 2014
I enjoyed my time at this company, I learned alot and everyone there was so friendly and willing to help,
Good company with great history
Transcription Coordinator-Anatomic Pathology (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 25, 2013
My days at PRL were extremely busy, as I like, having to fulfill all duties including all sendouts, client and Pathologist calls regarding requests, sendouts, results, among numerous other requests. I learned quite a bit at PRL including management skills, sendout ins and outs having helped revamp the entire sendout process from the ground up. The hardest part of my job was just having to fulfill all requests in an environment where all requests are expected to be fulfilled at the exact time of the request. I, however, learned the best prioritization skills. I really enjoyed the interaction with all the clients, clinicians, Pathologists, patients and colleagues. When I could make a patient's day easier in their healthcare problems, I felt I had done a great job.
Lots of experience with multiple specimen types and very fast-paced
PA Supervisor (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 5, 2013
In my 7 years at PRL I have gained valuable management and LEAN experience in a busy reference lab setting. I have worked under 25-30 different pathologists; working to meet TAT goals and bring about standardization.
great place to work
Registration Rep/Office Support Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MissouriAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great team work
Cons: sometimes no breaks
great people to work with. have fun while getting your work done, interacting with other people was the best part of the job
Very Interesting place to work meet all kinds of people
Lab Support Technician (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 13, 2013
Pros: flexable with work schedule for outside appts
Cons: short breaks, repetitive work
Meeting and greeting patient all day long must keep a smile on your face working with the public. You are responsible for the collection of patient specimens in a clean, controlled and professional manner. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my job is working with babies, you must have compassion for the parents and the children
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMarch 3, 2013
Pros: company involvement with community;concerns for employee health
Cons: individual growth opportunities
Overall this is a good company to work for. Advancement opportunities are poor due to staff of all department NEVER LEAVE. There are veterans with 15 plus years of service.
A fun and professional place to work for also learn strong skills that you can obtain and keep with you .
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Overland Park, Ks.November 30, 2011
Pros: excellent health benefit
Cons: long working hours
I love working for this company I feel a strong self confidents with in my self I love boing phlebotomy work its my Iife I have learn once you have a good stability never let it go stay strong and faithful no matter what life throws at you it was a great opportunity working for Physician Reference Laboratory.

About Physicians Reference Laboratory

At Physicians Reference Laboratory we are committed to providing the best possible services. Our commitment to support our customers' – Read more

Physicians Reference Laboratory Salaries