Physiotherapy Associates

Physiotherapy Associates Employer Reviews

Fast pace environment with plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
Tech-Therapist Aid (Current Employee), Newark, DelawareDecember 27, 2014
Pros: fast pace environment, easy going
Cons: limited hours
A typical day at work consist of checking in with my boss and immediately starting my day. I prepare heat or ice for each patient that requires it. For those who do not require heat or ice I begin to assist them with their exercise routine. For majority of the day I am on my feet assisting the therapist, answering phones, or cleaning work stations. My co-workers and I get along fantastically as it makes the work day so much easier and enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my day is working with the patients. I get such a joy assisting them with their exercises or simply communicating with them talking about life in general.
Pay is very poor
Patient Services Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaDecember 16, 2014
Company doesn't seem to care much about employees. Coworkers are great, work is routine.
REWARDING
Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Naples, FLDecember 15, 2014
Medical billing is a rewarding field to know and to apply it to your world of work is awesome
Working at physiotherapy
Front office assistant (Former Employee), GaNovember 20, 2014
I worked for this company for about a 5 months. One of the therapist there was so nasty towards me and it made me uncomfortable so I quit. My clinic director was very nice but the therapist that worked under him made working there very uncomfortable.
Wish I was still there
Case Reviewer (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2014
Pros: working independently
Cons: the deparment was eliminated
When I worked there the company went through management changes at least two times. The last manager was not on site and did not know exactly what my department did. The first manager that hired me was easy and pleasant to work for.
Great
Clinic Business/Patient Care Manager (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 4, 2014
Pros: hours, bonus
Cons: no breaks
I learned alot from this company. They taught you the ins and outs of working in the healthcare rehab industry.
Decent Job
Patient Services Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: job market
Cons: high turnover rate, low pay, no job advancement
High turnover rate, expected too much for low compensation
Great learning environment.
Clinical Internship (Former Employee), Mason, MISeptember 2, 2014
I was here as an undergrad and learned so much before PT school. It was a great place to learn as a student, and the therapist was great.
Busy Outpatient PT facility
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAJuly 23, 2014
I was a student physical therapist assistant. I didn't really "work" here.
So much potential but poorly managed
physical therapist (Former Employee), Wareham, MAJuly 13, 2014
Pros: great patients
Cons: poor management
Worked as the head ( and only ) Physical Therapist at the East Wareham location through 2014. Was awarded the Clinician Of the Quarter for the northeast region (N. England, NY,NJ, PA) while employed there, so this is not written from a non-productive employee.

The clinic director is a PTA/AT which in most cases should not be a problem re: business decisions. However this individual (and his AT aide) promoted a derogatory, hostile environment. The director made clinical and patient care decisions beyond his scope of expertise, and promoted an atmosphere where patients were forced to stay beyond their need of skilled PT in order to keep the statistics looking good. He and his AT assistant refused to accept direction and follow treatment plans and guidelines by the PT in charge, and were very hostile and resentful when advised of clinical issues. The director was also hostile and derogatory in comments regarding current patients and former employees.

Would advise future PT's to avoid this location, as it appears they are having a difficult time keeping PT's due to the hostile atmosphere.

July 17, 2014

The director is also managing the East Falmouth location for which they are attempting to hire. Same rules apply. Former employee.

Patient account rep, Full time (Former Employee), Bothell, WAJune 26, 2014
Pros: awesome team, learned a lot
Cons: nothing
A typical day at work included taking incoming calls as well as calling our patients to collect on their bills. Sending out statements of bills, explaining the bills and calling insurance companies for benefits and coverage. I also learned reception work and some physical therapy insight. This was my first job in the field right after college so I learned a lot. My management team was great and my coworkers as well. We all made a great team at the end of every day. The hardest part of my job was trying to explain the bills to the patients and help them understand. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning every day, being given the opportunity to do the billing and front desk and seeing all of the thing I accomplished after my two years there.
Facility Director
Facility Director (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJune 15, 2014
Managed all personnel, treated patients , produced weekly, monthly, quarterly and annul financial and metric reports, performed community service events, job fairs, employer health fairs, presented seminars to nurse case managers and physical therapists;;
I did all the marketing to grow our business year over year..
I am passionate about my profession and getting people back to living life the way the want, performing their daily activities, work, recreation and athletics pain free and improved. I love teaching and developing staff to exceed expectations of all our customers i.e.., patients , doctors, case managers, employers and our community.
Patient care exceptional
front desk receptionist (Former Employee), Kennett Square, PAJune 6, 2014
loved working here the staff as well as the patients were great
Fair place to work
Clinic Business Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 14, 2014
The most enjoyable part about the job was developing relationships with the patients and other co-workers. Salaries could have been better.
Therapist run rehab company
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Peabody, MAMay 5, 2014
Great diverse team. Opportunity for CEU reimbursement, internal course offerings/CEUs, in-services, nice pt. population. Very busy clinic, potential for clinic closure if fail to reach productivity. Clinic closure happened twice (two different locations) in almost seven years of employment.
Rehab facility equipped with it's on 35 yard astroturf field used for athletic training and rehab purposes
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMay 1, 2014
Pros: overall team environment, working with patients, developing critical knowledge necessary to become an effective and successful physical therapist
Cons: distance from my residence and the low pay scale
I enjoy my time working on a team of techs clinicians and receptionists all focused in on the overall goal of patient care and customer service.
Fun working with people
Patient Service Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, INApril 4, 2014
Pros: freindly
Cons: healthcare
I am a hard working person that enjoy working with people. I was given the opportunity to work as the Office manager and working long side a lot of great leaders. I operated the front and back office. helped with the set up for the patients and enjoyed working witht he accounts and data base on a weekly basis. After the clinic closed the doors last May , I have been searching for the right job.
Nice place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIFebruary 24, 2014
I have not worked in years at Physio. Great co-workers and a great place to learn new skills.
Productive workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 21, 2014
Set up for patients and help them with exercises. I learned different techniques for stretching and assisting patients with movements. Co-workers were great it was a small facility with one Physical Therapist and an office manager. Hardest part of the job was patients not coming in for their appointments. Most enjoyable part of the job was how happy the patients were when they were all better and how grateful they were for all of the help received.
Midwest Region
Regional Clinical Recruiter (Former Employee), Exton, PAJanuary 23, 2014
I very much enjoyed the professionals that I worked with and for in the Midwest Region.

1 2 3 4

About Physiotherapy Associates

Empowering our patients to achieve their goals. Comprised of the nation’s best clinicians and practitioners. Providing world-class – Read more