Physiotherapy Associates Employee Reviews

scheduled p.t. patients, verified benefits, accepted payments
Front Office Assistant /Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 14, 2017
Great overall office environment. steady pace of patients incoming and outgoing. There were no hard parts to my job. The staff was very friendly and professional
I also learned a lot about P.T.
Pros
Great positive environment
Horrible management
Rehabilitation Aide (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 7, 2017
From top to bottom the management needed more work. The pays was ridiculous compared to the standard minimum wage for my position. Just a horrible experience.
Run away
Director of rehab clinic (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 17, 2017
Horrible management with unethical practice implications. This company had 9 different CEO' s in 4 years I worked for the company. They were trying to make us not take copays and issue patients copay assistance to all patients whether they needed it or not just to get patients in the door
Pros
Patients are always pro's
Cons
Everything else
Management challenges
Clinic Director (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MIOctober 16, 2017
Management disconnected from the workforce. Good group to work with and the work was rewarding. Being able to help people improve their physical wellbeing was the best part of the job.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
Great interactive environment
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 6, 2017
Duties included cleaning, daily clinic maintenance, assisting therapists, administering hot/cold packs, running IFC machine, carrying out exercises with patients, and providing backup support to office staff. Enjoyed getting to know all the different patients and learning lots of interesting bits of information from them.
Pros
Therapists are generally very relaxed people, lots of stimuli and people/patients to talk to
Cons
learn as you go, training is not comprehensive at the beginning
Fun, but repetitive
Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 22, 2017
I enjoy working part-time as a health screener, but it can get very repetitive and boring at times. the manager is amazing and understands that it can be boring so he has tried to add on as much things as possible
Pros
fun
Cons
repetitive
great place and people
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 19, 2017
did not get to spend as much time as I would hoped for but everyone makes you feel welcomed. the doctors are all nice and there to help you and answer questions.
good
Physical therapy aide (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 21, 2017
The physical therapists make sure you know procedure and what is needed to be done the correct way before letting you work with the outpatient one on one.
Great first clinical site
SPTA (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHJuly 14, 2017
Very welcoming place. Anytime i struggled with any skills, someone, including my clinical instructor was always there to lend a helping hand and gave me valuable advice whenever necessary.
Great company but older atmosphere
Workers' Compensation Specialist (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 11, 2017
Great company but older atmosphere. This is a great place to work but growth opportunities are rare. The C suit does not micro manage they give you they put trust in you to complete job functions.
Great place to work!
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  East Wareham, MAJune 26, 2017
Physio/Select Physical Therapy in East Wareham is an incredible place to work! The clinic director, a licensed athletic trainer and physical therapy assistant is easy to work for and with. All the physical therapists provide quality care to each patient while maintaining a fun and positive work environment. Outreach at a local high school came with a great AD, athletes, coaches and parents. Great job for a new grad with a great support system in clinic while providing outreach services.
Pros
Coworkers, environment
Relaxed
Business Manager/Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 19, 2017
I worked for this company as an Office Manager. I enjoyed my tenure
with this company. I worked for this company for a year. The work environment was fun, but at times I felt that I was working in a gym
It was a little difficult to talk to patient's about their account. The office was very small and there was no room for advancement.
Pros
Bonus, free lunches
Cons
Small office
organized, clean, good people
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Holly, MI 48442June 12, 2017
Just great people to work around, very clean and organized locations. Plus team bonding skills with company events and oppurtunities to grow in the company.
PT aide
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAJune 10, 2017
Physio therapy is one of the leading outpatient rehabilitation companies in the country and it was a pleasure working with people whose main focus is to restore patients to their initial goals and lifestyle
Doing the work of 2 or more people
PSS (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJune 6, 2017
I thought the therapists knew their job and were helping patients. The job description did not mention the time consuming process of the daily account balancing with a large number of reports. The manager did not know how to complete the reports or really anything about the front desk, and I had to call other offices to get directions. Felt bad that I was always so rushed to complete my work that I could not do more than just check patients in, as many were seniors and liked a little chat. Always felt that I was behind. Manager let it slip one day that the previous PSS had brought her daughter in to help. I KNEW I was doing the job of at least 2 people, and this confirmed it for me. Management was very concerned about numbers.
Pros
Nice patients
Cons
Hiding overtime hours just to keep up
Nice Place to work
Clinic Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2017
A Good place to work. Good management and flexible hours. You can become attached to the patients. They are trying to improve the employee, management communication.
Productive and fun place to work
Rehab Aide (Current Employee) –  Westminster, MDMay 11, 2017
Physiotherapy Associates is a great environment for students entering physical therapy as they are willing to teach you about the field. The staff is friendly and courteous.
Business Assistant/ front office coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 10, 2017
Scheduleing patients, biller. I learned to be on time to work and be a good employee. had the greatest manager there who treated me with respect but also, required me to do my job
Patient Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2017
I have been here going on 2 years and they have been nothing but good to me especially when I went out on maternity leave unexpectedly! All in all this is a great place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Required to take lunch break
office duties
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAApril 25, 2017
office duties, management was always there whenever you have questions, no hard part about this job just have to learn how to do office jobs and duties, the job was very fun but cant move up in field and no hourly increase
Pros
management
Cons
no advancement in the field or pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physiotherapy Associates. Our community is ready to answer.