Physiotherapy Associates

Physiotherapy Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2015
I really enjoyed my job at Physio. I worked with a great group of people who really enjoyed working together. My days were very busy and could be stressful, but that's not unusual. I felt like I had say in my career and life. As a company, I feel Physio really has it together. I would return to physio if there were openings in my area.
Pros
Friendly environment, awesome management, vibrant and excited work place, high diversity of patient populations
Cons
Long days, often notes are done outside of paid hours
Unprofessional...!!!!!
Patient Service Manager (Former Employee) –  College Park, GaAugust 3, 2015
The Physical Therapists are overworked and underpaid. The company is very unprofessional. The training process for New Hires is unorganized. Will not recommend anyone that has previous medical experience.. Maybe someone who just want experience.. Entry level... Pay is horrible!!!!
Pros
Cons
low pay, horrible management, overworked
Best Job I Ever Had
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 24, 2015
Working with children that were disabled was very self fulfilling.Teaching children motor skills was very rewarding and a great learning experience.
My co-workers were like family
Physical Therapist Assistant/Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJuly 21, 2015
When I was at Physiotherapy Associates in Pasadena, my co-workers where like family. Not only did I enjoy coming to work and treating my patients, but I also enjoyed spending time with my co-workers outside of work
Great patient care!
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Elkton, MDJuly 7, 2015
Wonderful co-workers and extremely personable and flexible management. Slower paced rehabilitation environment where the emphasis is on spending enough quality time with each patient.
n/a
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEJuly 4, 2015
Typical day of work consisted of working with patients, getting them hot or cold packs, setting up exercise equipment, and also helping them through exercises.
Pros
Breaks, Free lunhes
Cons
inconsistent hours, upper management is uncertain, company lacks direction
Good company, poor regional support of sites.
Clinic Director (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 17, 2015
This company has a good program to ensure corporate compliance and ethical billing practices, with effective employee education programs in those areas. Attention is paid to the bottom line, but clinic directors are given lee-way in managing costs to achieve good patient care and outcomes. Regional support of clinic staff is somewhat lacking, especially in the areas of recruitment and training of new therapy staff.
Staff
Physical Therapist Tech/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 11, 2015
Great staff, professional, hands-on therapy technique with both physical therapist. Team work was a great aspect. Unable to move to full-time position due to constraints by the corporate office.
Nice place to work for and great staff
PT Aide (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJune 9, 2015
This a nice working environment people are really nice and considerate. they offer great benefits and management is also great
Pros
has room for advancement
Cons
pay is a little lower than other places
Excellent company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 8, 2015
I had a wonderful experience working for this company. I learned a lot and worked my way up. There is definitely room for growth and possibly with parent companies.
New CEU
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Exton PAJune 3, 2015
New management in the C suite , get place o work.
Some of the AVPs have worked for the company for many years and have seen many changes. They yend to get stuck in the way things once was.
large company focused on financial growth
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  GAMay 31, 2015
Does not treat its lower level administrative staff well. Recently began a new program focused on selling rehab goods to patients and has put pressure on clinicans to sell more. Performance benchmarks are all based on number of patients seen and units charged
Pros
plenty of con-ed
Manager does not respect therapists
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 15, 2015
2-3 Medicare patients scheduled for the same time, over-worked and under appreciated. Manger is dismissive and disrespectful, PSM yells at therapists while they are with patients. Questionable billing practices, such as billing units that were not provided.

This company cannot retain therapists. While I worked with great PT's and PTA's, this has to be the worse company I've ever worked for.
Cons
Great place to work. Small office. Employees related to each other on a personable level.
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 2, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people almost daily and interacting with them. Gathering their insurance info and informing them about their copays, etc.
Pros
Patients/small # of employees/
Cons
The office was aesthetically not very pleasing for myself, other employees, and the patients.
Great Place to work
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2015
Its amazing ! Couldn't be happier working here. I learn so much and make a difference in someone's life every single day.
Wants a lot from you but gives poor pay
Patient Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2015
This company has plenty of potential but drops the ball in some areas. Communication is poor one week this is the way to do things and the next it's not. They add more job duties and responsibility to your plate but gives no compensation for it. Best part of it all is coverage! When you say you're going on vacation it's your responsibility to pull your hair out and find someone to cover for you.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Poor pay, high turn over, poor coverage
productive fun workplace
Patient Service Manager (PSM) for Physical Therapy (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, OHMarch 27, 2015
This company was very professional and organized when it came to patient care. It taught me time management skills and how to give great customer service. I was lucky enough to work at various locations, leading me to an exciting work atmosphere.
Pros
patient services
Cons
Commute, long nights
Great learning atmosphere
Clinic Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Capitol Hill, WAMarch 21, 2015
Love the up beat nature of the team and patients. I think that the pay scale can be better, but what is priceless is all the different things that we learn on the job and how well you learn to manage a high volume clinic
Great place to learn new skills
Patient Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Decatur GAMarch 1, 2015
Great life work balance, but the compensation is downright disrespectful for all the work the front office staff is responsible for. You are not recognized for all the work, as well as the benefits are costly and suck.
Pros
great hours, no weekends.
Cons
low pay, costly health insurance, no support from management
Fast pace environment with plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
Tech-Therapist Aid (Current Employee) –  Newark, DelawareDecember 27, 2014
A typical day at work consist of checking in with my boss and immediately starting my day. I prepare heat or ice for each patient that requires it. For those who do not require heat or ice I begin to assist them with their exercise routine. For majority of the day I am on my feet assisting the therapist, answering phones, or cleaning work stations. My co-workers and I get along fantastically as it makes the work day so much easier and enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my day is working with the patients. I get such a joy assisting them with their exercises or simply communicating with them talking about life in general.
Pros
fast pace environment, easy going
Cons
limited hours