Physiotherapy Associates Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  East Wareham, MAJune 26, 2017
Physio/Select Physical Therapy in East Wareham is an incredible place to work! The clinic director, a licensed athletic trainer and physical therapy assistant is easy to work for and with. All the physical therapists provide quality care to each patient while maintaining a fun and positive work environment. Outreach at a local high school came with a great AD, athletes, coaches and parents. Great job for a new grad with a great support system in clinic while providing outreach services.
Pros
Coworkers, environment
Relaxed
Business Manager/Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 19, 2017
I worked for this company as an Office Manager. I enjoyed my tenure
with this company. I worked for this company for a year. The work environment was fun, but at times I felt that I was working in a gym
It was a little difficult to talk to patient's about their account. The office was very small and there was no room for advancement.
Pros
Bonus, free lunches
Cons
Small office
organized, clean, good people
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Holly, MI 48442June 12, 2017
Just great people to work around, very clean and organized locations. Plus team bonding skills with company events and oppurtunities to grow in the company.
PT aide
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAJune 10, 2017
Physio therapy is one of the leading outpatient rehabilitation companies in the country and it was a pleasure working with people whose main focus is to restore patients to their initial goals and lifestyle
Doing the work of 2 or more people
PSS (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJune 6, 2017
I thought the therapists knew their job and were helping patients. The job description did not mention the time consuming process of the daily account balancing with a large number of reports. The manager did not know how to complete the reports or really anything about the front desk, and I had to call other offices to get directions. Felt bad that I was always so rushed to complete my work that I could not do more than just check patients in, as many were seniors and liked a little chat. Always felt that I was behind. Manager let it slip one day that the previous PSS had brought her daughter in to help. I KNEW I was doing the job of at least 2 people, and this confirmed it for me. Management was very concerned about numbers.
Pros
Nice patients
Cons
Hiding overtime hours just to keep up
Nice Place to work
Clinic Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2017
A Good place to work. Good management and flexible hours. You can become attached to the patients. They are trying to improve the employee, management communication.
Productive and fun place to work
Rehab Aide (Current Employee) –  Westminster, MDMay 11, 2017
Physiotherapy Associates is a great environment for students entering physical therapy as they are willing to teach you about the field. The staff is friendly and courteous.
Business Assistant/ front office coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 10, 2017
Scheduleing patients, biller. I learned to be on time to work and be a good employee. had the greatest manager there who treated me with respect but also, required me to do my job
Patient Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2017
I have been here going on 2 years and they have been nothing but good to me especially when I went out on maternity leave unexpectedly! All in all this is a great place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Required to take lunch break
office duties
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAApril 25, 2017
office duties, management was always there whenever you have questions, no hard part about this job just have to learn how to do office jobs and duties, the job was very fun but cant move up in field and no hourly increase
Pros
management
Cons
no advancement in the field or pay
Neutral
Physical Therapist Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2017
I was an intern there, and therefore I have no idea what the job security and advancement, or benefits are like, I feel like they were desirable. The reason for my neutral rating is because of the people I worked with in just one clinic, and it does not reflect a distaste for the company (I lack a knowledge of the company itself). I just didn't personally enjoy it as much as my other internships because I did not get along with my clinical instructor as well. I feel like there was a lack of communication.
General office
Billing Manager/ Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 19, 2017
scheduling patients all billing insurance post of payment scheduling calls payroll appointment scheduling grid make sure all therapist have their correct schedule
Pros
Love the patients
Cons
not enough work
Good for a year or two
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 17, 2017
There is not much room to grow as a tech, however, this position is not meant for long term. It is for aspiring physical therapists to get some experience and hours before applying to pt school.
The Culture of the Compamy is Very Bad. I would not recommend being employed with the comapny.
Patient Service Manager (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAApril 6, 2017
A Typical Day, You Never Know with The Day will entail. It was not a workplace culture were they foster learning. Management had no Character or Integrity. The Most Enjoyable part of the job, was assisting patients
Pros
Office Closed at 3 on Friday
Cons
Management and Associates
Fun workplace
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 2, 2017
Physiotherapy associates is a very busy clinic and I have gained many manual skills. Management has treated me well and I enjoy my experience at this clinic.
Was a good place to work until they sold us out to India
Cash Poster in Reimbursement (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAApril 2, 2017
Posting payments from Insurance companies, private payments from patients. Balancing daily deposit when deposit person off. Balance batch of work. Balancing the end of month. Maintaining patients accounts. Knowledge of how all kinds of insurances work. Financial hardship processing for those patients that were on fixed incomes.
Pros
free lunches occasionally, able to work 7-:30
Cons
sold out employees jobs to India
Poor management and overall culture
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 31, 2017
Not the most rewarding experience I have ever had as a PT. They place high expectations on clinicians and always push for more and never seem to be happy or given praise for a job well done. Management is beyond sub par and that is even a compliment. It is a good ole boy network and if you are female, often times your professional opinion is ignored despite trying to make a clinic more efficient. Many times our clinicians will wait for 2 hours just to see 1 patient then the company wonders why FTE and wages are too high. Anyone can do the math and realize it's not clinically profitable. So, makes you wonder why they have lost money. Would not recommend this to a seasoned PT or PTA. They eat up the new grads until they, too, get burnt out and fed up with empty promises.
Cons
Pto, wages, scheduling, fraudulent billing practices
Worked as an Aide
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 23, 2017
Great environment to work in. I was in the Vienna clinic many years ago and thats where the seeds of my passion for PT took root. I was also a patient their before I was employed there and they did a phenomal job getting me back to playing speed.
Productive and fun workplace with a hometown feel
Patient Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Burien, WAMarch 18, 2017
Help patients that need physicial therapy due to car accidents, work injuries or everyday wear and tear. Work environment is relaxed and friendly. The hardest part of the job is trying to make sure all patients are scheduled timely.
One of the best places to work.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2017
Working with the staff at Physio was an incredible experience. They are the best and the workplace was magnificent. The patient's were usually excellent in behavior and it's overall of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Limited openings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physiotherapy Associates. Our community is ready to answer.