Physiotherapy Associates

Physiotherapy Associates Employee Reviews

Fun enviroment to work and learn.
Rehab Aide/Technician (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 29, 2016
Clock in, check in patients, fax patient documents to doctors, update documentation system, help patients with exercises, collect copay, laundry, general housekeeping, and answer phones
Pros
Gaining Knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology
Cons
Pay and Hours
Best Culture!
Regional Sales Manager-East Region (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 13, 2016
I loved working with the East Region Team, we worked hard to achieve our goals and have doing it everyday.

Most enjoyable part of my job was leading a successful and energetic sales team. I loved being a mentor for my team and I enjoyed sharing new ideas.
Good for experience
Rehabilitation technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 4, 2016
Good job with nice people especially if interested in PT. Pay could be much better.Sometimes had to work 13 hours shifts with one 30 min break.
Pros
experience, patients
Cons
sometimes no breaks, working multiple positions at one time
Continued to learn new duties once I came back to Physio from Inventrus Knowledge Solutions.
File Maintenance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNMay 20, 2016
Added new information to the system as requested by our clinics. Added new CPT/supply codes, diagnosis codes, resolved claim edit issues so claims would bill out. Compiled spreadsheets of data entered into the system for reporting purposes.
Pros
Always knew what my duties were.
Cons
Worked remotely, so didn't know my co-workers.
Fun and Slower paced
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDMay 8, 2016
The clinic is new and the caseload was less than the Pikesville clinic. A therapist there would only see around 8-10 patients a day. The clinic only has an Aid and 1 other therapist working there currently, so the environment is more relaxed. Fun place to work.
OK work environment
Administration (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 25, 2016
Physio has a decent work environment and is an OK place to work although there is not much room for career advancement. I enjoyed my time there and would recommend this company to any prospective candidate.
Vice President, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAApril 23, 2016
An outpatient physical therapy company based in Exton, PA with hard working healthcare professionals that deliver quality care each and every day to their patients. Those working at the service center deliver high levels of customer service to support each other and field operations.
good atmosphere
File Maintenance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAFebruary 21, 2016
fun place, nice people, good management, growth opportunities, the most enjoyable part is free food:)
excellent benefits
A fun job with travel
Group/Clinic Business Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 26, 2016
I oversaw several clinics in the area and enjoyed working with many great people. I was also able to travel, meet new people, and learn even more about the company.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Getting downsized
Good and Bad
currently prn (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2016
It can be a fun work environment and a learning workplace but it can be stressful working with multiple patients at time.

Want to know more about Physiotherapy Associates?

Ask a question
Patient Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 3, 2016
fast pace working environment with nice coworkers. The hardest part of the job is doing your part and someone else and they are there just not working.
Unprofessional and unrewarding.
physician liaison (Former Employee) –  Exton, PADecember 9, 2015
I learned a lot and developed outstanding relationships, in spite of a complete lack of corporate support. Sales management set unrealistic goals and continued to find ways to reduce my earnings.
Short Staffed, Limited Hours
PRN Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Aid and Tech (Current Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 24, 2015
Due to the fact that I was considered a PRN, I was not given a lot of hours. But although the company is short staffed, I was still Unable to become Full/Part time and pick up more hours.
Great place to work!
Patient Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OhioNovember 16, 2015
Before taking this position I read a review about the location that I am now working at and it couldn't be further from the truth. Truth is Physio Dublin is a wonderful place to work. I will try to touch on key points that were previously mentioned. I was trained for 7 days at another location and was given all the tools and information needed to do my job. I was made to feel both important and comfortable, everyone was so nice and always willing to help with anything I needed. On my last day of training I was introduced to two ladies whom I could call anytime should I need help with anything. They also arranged for someone to come in from out of town and assist me with extra training and help getting everything organized to suit both my needs and the needs of the company. There is a lot of work, however it is a job and all jobs require you to work. I enjoy working here so much I almost forget it is a job, the PT's are great, the director of my clinic in Dublin is great and the company provides you with everything you need to be successful in your position. I love how everyone is valued and included in the day to day activities. It really does feel like you are part of a family with a common goal. To me loving what you are doing is the most important thing because if you do everything else falls into place.
Pros
The upbeat atmosphere, great benefits package, good hours with no weekends and co-workers are just wonderful
Cons
We can't wear scrubs
Many clinic site changes created unsettling environment.
Senior Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  BurrRidge, IL, Evergreen Park, ILOctober 27, 2015
Supportive staff throughout the different clinics.High Volume was fine but documentation system was less effective.
Pros
Flexibility of Schedue
Cons
Clinic changes too rapid.
PSM (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIOctober 26, 2015
Physio is a good company to be employed with focus is numbers
Although there seems to have been a great deal of turn over in the short amount of time working for this company not a great deal of focus on securing positions. There seems to be a difficult time of keeping continuity and or consistancy within overhead changes.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No room for advancing, travel
Poor management, terrible culture, don't work here
Patient Service Manager (Former Employee) –  North Aurora, ILOctober 23, 2015
Physiotherapy Associates expects one person to perform a 4 persons job. Awful pay for a rediculous amount of responsibilities with a .34 pay raise after 2 1/2 years! The company uses an incentive plan to avoid giving raises, The incentive plan for the PSM is they have to meet their goals for the quarter, but if the clinic doesn’t meet their budget then the PSM will not get their incentive. The training is awful as you get two days with a trainer then you are basically on your own. You have multiple systems and so many small pieces, which they expect you to learn in a 2 day span. IT is terrible with some sort of systems crash on a daily basis. And off-site billing department is a complete disaster. Management is a revolving door and clinic director acts like it's her own personal club and if you're not in her club you are gone. I would not RECOMMEND anyone to work for this company. BE AWARE OF THEM!!!!
Pros
Wonderful therapists
Cons
You're paying me how much to do what???
Productive workplace
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAOctober 15, 2015
General counsel allowed me (as a law clerk) to work on assignments alone and then reviewed my work so I would understand what I did well, and areas that I could improve.
Underpaid and the training sucks
Patient Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 13, 2015
Physiotherapy Associates (Banyan Tree and Integrity) expects one person to perform a 4 persons job. The companies uses a incentive plan to avoid giving raises, The incentive plan for the PSM have to meet their goals for the quarter, but if the clinic doesn’t meet their budget then the PSM will not get their incentive. The training is Horrible as you get two days with a non trainer who doesn’t know how to gather information and details to provide to the new employees. You have multiple systems and so many small pieces, which they expect you to learn in a 2 day span. The management are all former PT’s with no business since or management skills. I would not RECOMMEND anyone to work for this company. BE AWARE OF THEM!!!!
Pros
No Weekends
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 7, 2015
Working with this company can be challenging and rewarding. Great benefits and decent pay compensation. Management was very supportive.
Pros
Fun work place with supportive management
Cons
Can say anything bad about this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physiotherapy Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8