PIC Group Employee Reviews

it's easy
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INMay 12, 2017
You get sent home too often, the jobs are tedious and only your job matters. The turn over rate is ridiculous. .........................................
Over all a good place to work
Quality Inspector & Sorter (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 11, 2017
The Pic Group was a very challenging job but one i enjoyed doing.It was a contractor for Volkswagen. I am still working there, but am having to travel now. That is something i do not enjoying doing.
Good factory type job. Not to difficult of work but it's definitely work to be done.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 11, 2017
I didn't always know what I would be doing that day when I got to work. Sometimes I would work one job for a day and move on to the next task. Other times it could take a week or two to finish the job.
educational and interesting
Tool Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
great people to work with, interesting information and willing to help and support people, able to see different locations
Pros
great money
Nice place
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJanuary 30, 2017
The company has good job opportunities. It offers good 401K benefits to it employees. This company is very good if relocation is a option for your future.
great workforce
Boiler Maker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 3, 2017
The days were long but overall the job was great. Co-workers and supervision were always helpful, answered any questions and found any answers in order to complete the task
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term
nice people lots of different places
Inspector/Porter (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIDecember 22, 2016
Working for the Pic Group wise a great experience I was able to work in many different settings such as The Taylor Yards and the Dearborn Assembly Plant i was able to get familiar with how plants are ran and conducted.
An Enjoyable Job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 21, 2016
I learned that it wasn't just older people who need assistant in daily living but lots of young people did too which makes you appreciate your life. I loved helping and connecting with my patients and just being that spark in there day. My co workers made my job much easier by leaving notes of what happened the previous days so I had a schedule to kind of follow.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No set hours
Poor location and Poor management culture
Buyer Planner (Current Employee) –  Denver City, TexasOctober 14, 2015
Very back ward location and poor housing situation.Very unique place to work, Culturally the place is about 20 years behind east coast.
Pros
Cons
Poor location and Poor management culture
awsome company
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2015
Great recruiting staff . They make sure to help you from day one of the hiring process tell the job is over . Was very pleasant working with them.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
competitive salary
Detailed environment. Job highly focused on meeting deadlines.
Database Developer/Sound Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2015
Job can be fun at times, when our goals have been set with manageable time to complete assignment. The team structure was very relaxed. All members very willing to help each complete their tasks when asked to help.
Pros
Team work and promotion of individual creativity.
Cons
Short breaks and high pressure to meet deadlines
It was an okay job, i just dont like how they treat people.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Shelby Township, MIJuly 9, 2015
This was an okay job, the managers just treated people as if they were better then someone. It was a temporary job so I was not there long. I would want to work amother warehouse job like this though
Not a job for anyone with a family
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INJuly 5, 2015
This job is more for a single person without children. Long hours. I did this job for 8 months and I was glad I left. I worked the evening shift 6:45pm till 4 - 6 am Monday thru Friday.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
No personal time, sleep, eat, work that's all
Flexible Hours
Inspector/sorter (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJune 23, 2015
Co-workers were all enjoyable to work with. Ten hours day were a requirement. Lunch was optional, if you took a lunch you worked 10 1/2 hour days.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No lunch - no advancement
productive work place
Back up Leader, Inspector (Current Employee) –  MIJanuary 4, 2015
Fast paced work place, everyday you'll get to be rotated to a different work assignment inspecting jounce bumper parts for main cars companies on a visual line or offline also assembling parts . We also do re-inspection, training, we are high focus on safety.
typical day at work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INOctober 8, 2014
You start the day by initialing in a sign in sheet to show management that you are present. Go look at the board and see which sort you are working on. Next, grab the book assigned to that sort and scan into it to get paid for that sort. Following that, review any changes in the book and grab necessary tools and ppe for that sort. Our meeting begins at 7pm and you are required to stretch during the meeting. After the meeting ends, walk out to your sort area and get set up and be ready to begin by 7:30pm. First break at 9:15pm for ten minutes. If you have a concern about your sort or need assistance, find a team member with a walkie talkie and page a lead hand to your location. Lunch at 11:15pm12:00am. Typical end of the day usually sums up to be around 5:15-6:00am.
Pros
great hours, good people
Cons
Pay, benefits, team is looked down upon, people take advantage of calling in all the time.
Project Management
Deputy Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 30, 2014
Company expects good results from the people that they put in place, they go the extra length to find those people and refer them to individuals seeking a management position in the power industry
Productive Workplace and Friendly Atmosphere
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 14, 2014
My Co-Workers were very helpful to assist in anyway possible. We all work together as a team. I was able to be more alert on inspecting my parts and other qualities. I think the hardest part is trying to be perfect in what every job that you do and the most enjoyable part is doing the job that you really enjoy doing
Field Engineer
Field Engineer for Devon Energy of Canada (Former Employee) –  CanadaJuly 23, 2014
I had no problems with PIC would work thru them again. Helpful and try their best to keep up with your current job.
awesome
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Talented and experienced crew under good supervision always goes a long way

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PIC Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6