PIC Employee Reviews

Productive fun work place learning
N-Pull, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMay 26, 2017
Received callers at a law office, determined nature of business and directed callers to destination
 Compiled, sorted and verified accuracy of data to be entered
 Entered information into the computer
 Filed records in alphabetical and numerical order, and according to subject matter
Job
Welder (Former Employee) –  Brenham, TXApril 23, 2017
Good company to work for just didn't like working overnights became a problem when starting a family. Would highly recommend to anyone that doesn't mind working nights or doesn't have a family
Great Historic Experience
Entertainment Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2017
Great fast pace environment - getting things done and serving the President of the USA all at the same time.

A group of familiar co -workers that come on to projects for the RNC and the Republican Party in general. amazing group of professionals.
fast pace,productive
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 19, 2016
set a pace to keep your work going if you work to fast as quality inspector may run out of work and be sent home. I learned how to inspect automotive parts and the teamwork was awesome. I don't like haven't nothing to do.
Pros
gym, face pace
Cons
no benefits
It's was fun and very interactive.
Clubmate (Former Employee) –  GuamNovember 14, 2016
PIC was a very fun and interesting job for me. I've learned a lot of stuff from just working with new people and meeting with people from off island. Working at PIC was very tiring with only one day off a week, so you'd have to get all the rest you could before heading back into work md not feel so tired
Pros
Good befits
Cons
Working is the sun all dayc
Management is not good.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 11, 2016
Company is okay to work for depending on which location you work at. Very simple and easy job. Make decent money but environment can be very hostile.
Checking parts for chrysler
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 10, 2016
Not a secure job jobs come n go the hrs are OK until job ends then you have to call in your availability and they send you to another site when available
I learned most of my experience.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 2, 2016
Pic is a organization that helps young people with their first experience in the warehouse field. they are very patient and have outside resources that will help a person get ahead in the workforce. i had a good experience dealing with them.
Highly structured precise work environment.
Supervisor Lead Hand II (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 26, 2016
A typical day at work consists of informing and updating inspectors for the ever changing job requirements. I have learned how to be more efficient and organized in an environment that is fast paced. In management, I have gleaned from my boss to be more successful as well as like-minded in order to perform to and excel expectation. I admire my upper management. I enjoy the atmosphere as well as the co-workers. Here lately, there have been changes to the plant and the work is becoming limited. As a result of this, there have been a decreasing need for inspectors. I find that my job is easy for me to perform. Every job becomes difficult at times, but honestly thinking ahead and being organized makes things simple. If I had to say something was difficult it would be when many production lines shut down in a short period of time when the work volume is at a high. The most enjoyable part of the job would simply be challenging myself to do greater and to excel in the work place.
Fun workplace.
Inspector/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 24, 2016
Productive workplace with co-workers that play as a great team.Management who understands you as a person not just a number.
Pros
lunch can be taken anywhere as long as you are back on time.
Cons
Benefit package.
n/a
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 7, 2016
inspected car parts and shipped them to their next location. inspected as many parts as possible then within your scheduled work hours
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 21, 2016
The hardest part of the job was to not get bored because a typical work day was easy with little lifting when checking the parts. What I liked the most about the job was being able to listen to music on the site which was another way of keeping me focused while working at a steady pace.
Pros
Breaks was fairly long
Cons
they never ran out of parts
Travel through out the US
Quality Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Through out USAMay 31, 2016
This is what I did everyday for PIC. I learned the measures of working in Recruitment for a Third-Party Company. Traveled weekly for the Job. Not being able to do more in recruiting, the most enjoyable was when all contracts were filled.

• Recruiting Applicants as 3rd party Employer For Major Manufacturers
• Managed and preformed Hiring Events.
• Upload Employee Files into Epic and Pico Programs
• Background checks, Drug Testing, Manage and update Employee’s Files
Pros
Nice hotels
Cons
really do not know of any.
Inspector
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INMay 4, 2016
I would arrive and you might work and then again you might not. Look for the small stuff. People would take your stuff and not even think about it.
Cons
Schedule was hit or miss
Temp/partime
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 24, 2016
3 rd. party quality inspection / jobs may last a few hours a few days / a few weeks / a few months / no guarantee of 40 hrs. / job location changes sometime daily / pack a lunch.
I would love to say within my memories how a typical day would go....
quality control (Former Employee) –  OntarioApril 3, 2016
I would have to go with when I worked at Heartland Automotive with my wife doing the same job as I but on the opposite side. We worked so hard for the asians that they started coming down from the office and watching our techniques of how we both adapted. At first it was a tricky job because you got learn what type of defects you have to look for with in the door quickly plus clip them and put foam in the area it goes to next to be glued. I had to manage my orders, meaning that I had to make sure I had just the right enough parts for each order and when that order was done I had to start on the next order. There was very long rough days we worked there I mean sometimes we'd work 16-18 hours a day plus weekends. The pay and benefits were with it though. Then knowing that I would be going home to my family at the end of the day gave me strength and happiness.
Pros
great training and made you earn your money
Cons
hours, not enough family time
Typical day at work
Combination Welder (Former Employee) –  Springville, ALOctober 24, 2015
They were a smaller company and easy to work for. I was a certified pipe welder when I worked for this company. It was not all that stressful of a job.
Great Place to work
Medical Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Barborsville, WVOctober 21, 2015
Great job, and great people. This is a job where you are able to work with troubled youth and see them get better. Staff is wonderful and willing to help you move up.
Pros
Great people
Cons
average pay
I loved working with people everyday.
Bedrocks on the Bay, Waitress (Former Employee) –  Winchester Bay, Or.September 24, 2015
Serving food wasn't the best job, but I worked hard. I never wanted a unsatisfied person to leave. I wanted o to my best. The management never took care of any problems. I would report, but nothing would be done about the problem. There was no room to grow and no pay raises no matter how hard you worked.
Pros
The tips.
Cons
The company
nice
PIC (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXAugust 13, 2015
Great place to work. Employees were happy to be there so it made going to work pleasant. We were all very close so we were able to do the best work and all our customers felt like part of the family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PIC. Our community is ready to answer.