PIC

PIC Employer Reviews

productive
Pharmacist-In-Charge (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 14, 2014
good company, was run by the State of AZ, was taken over by private company.
Decent place, but hours not enough
Inspector (Former Employee), Princeton, INSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: clean and organized
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoyed working there and the people were good to work with. I worked days and nights, but there were not enough hours for me to stay there.
Great For College Students
Person In Charge (Former Employee), North CarolinaSeptember 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for college students who may want a position that provides with a more responsibility as well as a insight to management who may not have the time to dedicate to being a full time manager.
Summary
Inspector/Sorter (Former Employee), Princeton, INAugust 19, 2014
Pros: always work, alot of overtime.
Cons: pay changes, poor manage control, never know if you work or not.
Long hours, Times standing around, Poor insurance, No advancement, No lead hand could tell you the right way to do something. Pay changes all the time.
Gateway Food and Fuel, not PIC
Cashier (Former Employee), Castle Rock, WAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: enjoyable workplace
Cons: drama and nepotism
I was a cook and cashier at Gateway Food and Fuel. Typical gas station job. The hardest part was dealing with the "high school drama".
Great company major turn over rate.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: free drink machines and a single serving coffee maker, great security, coverd parking.
Cons: poor docs management
In day to day work it was great. Very easy going do your job and go home. Over time seems to be a management issue that cant be fixed until the docs manager understands how work hours are supposed to be handled. There is a consensus that if you are not a former Navy Nuclear Sub Mariner that job retention is virtually impossible. I came to PIC less that – more... a year before Management changes and the changes did not fair well. The individuals that were put in charge had her own agenda and loves Navy Nuclear Sub Mariners. I was given the old sorry "We don’t have work speech." I was later informed that I will not be rehired. Docs Department Management makes the entire company look bad from my point of view. I don’t believe she ever saw my resume before releasing me from work. I didn’t fit in her smoke group. The Atmosphere is casual and not too stressful until the Manager Freaks out over something she cant understand.
I learned that if your software should be as up to-date as possible. Training before being tossed in to the fire for all employees would be my main concerns for the company.

Day to day it was just another office job. – less
Fun and Productive being a PIC Sandwich artist.
Person-in-charge (Current Employee), Albany, OregonJuly 12, 2014
Pros: gained customer service experience, met new friends, introduced to the workforce, know how to work well under-pressure.
Cons: exposed to the negative side of customer service.
A typical day at work for me is interacting with multiple customers all day, everyday. I up-sell the products that the store has for sale to try to make the best food for the customers liking. I keep the best attitude with my customers, co-workers and my overall job. Having the job title of PIC (Person In Charge), I am responsible for Inventory, Food – more... Order, Delivering the Food Orders, also handling large amounts of money with opening early in the mornings and closing the store late at night. I am a shift supervisor when management that is higher up than me is not present. I make sure that all activities that need to be done, or done by the scheduled time. I also figure out the schedule when a schedule change needs to be done. The hardest part of my job would be trying to satisfy an angry customer, but once I have satisfied the upset customers, I feel satisfied with myself fr making the situation better for the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job would be interacting with so many customers daily and being able to make a conversation with just a quick visit in, also being able to work with so many co-workers everyday, and making a friendly environment in the workplace with everyone. – less
5 Star
Department manager - Grocery (Former Employee), Middletown, CAMay 15, 2014
Great place to work. Enjoyed the work. Learned I love working with people.
Excellent team work1
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), MIApril 28, 2014
Pros: fun at work
Cons: anything could cause production to stop and we must end the shift.
Too many events of the production can cause a shut-down. The work and training was awesome.
fast paced, physical labor, team player.
Stocker/cashier (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 22, 2014
Pros: hard physical labor
Cons: hard physical labor
this was a very physical labored job. all employed there worked as a team. this was a seasonal job so, long hours. I performed many tasks eg; box maker, production line, adaptable to freezing temps, worked with scales kept logs of sizes, portions, fillet, halibut, fish,
very quick work place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: always buzy
Cons: short breaks
in this place you ran around with you head cut off just to get a smile task done.
Review of being a Person In Charge
Person In Charge (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: few benefits, few hours, low pay
Cons: working with great team members and meeting regular customers.
A typical day at work would begin with cleaning task, greeting customers, and efficiently completing their orders. Next, is Issuing breaks and finishing catering orders from phone, app, or telephone is very important. Taking responsibility for compliments, complaints, and concerns from customers is a priority at all times. Finally, managing the cash – more... drawer, safe, drops, and counts while closing the store is done tediously. – less
Very productive
Crew member (Former Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: no breaks
At work I try not to make it seem like its just work. Yes we all are there because its our job but I feel like we should make the best of it. The hardest part of my jobs was trying to deal with other attitudes; co-workers and customers but I deal with the attitudes very well.
Can be fun most of the time. workout room
Person In Charge (Current Employee), San Antionio ,TexasDecember 19, 2013
Pros: free food, room and board.
Cons: short breaks, standing for long period of time and long hours
15 to 17 hour work day. Learned safety for oil and gas field. management sometimes could use more leadership training classes. can meet new friends in this field. Hardest part of job, long hours. most enjoyable part, pay day! (income)
Fun work place, bad business
Person In Charge (Former Employee), Greenwood, INOctober 2, 2013
Pros: half off food
Cons: poor management
The location I worked at has no management. The general manager doesn't care about the money because it isn't his. Every week they lose money, and still nothing is done to remedy that. Every single employee is looking for a way out.
produtive, fun
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 18, 2013
I love working for Boston PIC when I was in high school, they made me feel like I was apart of a family/team. and even though it was just a summer job.
My daily responsiblities
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Current Employee), S Eastern AveSeptember 10, 2013
Responsible for daily:
Balance Service Desk Sheet
Balance Top and Bottom safes
Balance Registers
Payroll and Maintenance forms
Great place to work if you want to do a lot of travelling
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), United StatesJuly 22, 2013
I learned a lot about getting along with co workers, quality, different applications, safety, .
The hardest part of the job was the short term assignments
understanding helpful
masons apprentice (Former Employee), Grass Valley, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: learning
Cons: job was temp
typical physical labor pretty intsense at times but very rewarding. it was only a temp job but do wish it was permanent turned something i thought dull into an art.
Hard work can pay off
Food Clerk (Former Employee), Fair Oaks, CAMay 21, 2013
I worked for Safeway for almost five years and there were ups and downs like with any company, but it was just time for me to move on.

1 2 3