PICK N PULL

PICK N PULL Employee Reviews

Customer Care
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at Pick n Pull is fun customers lot's of thing's to get done in an organized manner

What I learned is that I work just as hard as anyone else and love to help others out

My sale's manager was Great the General Manager was not
A fair company to work for
Capital Project Construction Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Relaxed work atmosphere, many changes in upper level management, quality co-workers, sometimes difficult communication between departments
It was an everyday routine
call center (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: you get a bonus.
It was a typical call center job. Sometime call after call and other time you wait for a call. Some of the managers are great to work with others just acts like they are better.
productive fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 8, 2014
My fellow employees were some of the best I've ever had at any job I've worked at, as far as getting along with them. The supervisors were good.
worst place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 24, 2014
people are weird, don't care if you are working hard they will fire you. Hire only favorites. Would not recommend this place to any one.
Outstanding
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho cordovaSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: gaining alot experience
Cons: there attendance policy
Taking inbound calls daily sitting at a desk, Learning different departments etc. Very great people to work around
Lively workplace, repetitive easy duties
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
Call center that was sales based environment to buy junk vehicles from customers at the lowest possible price.
Fun and productive place to work
Title Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2014
I enjoyed this job. it was a culture job, great customers. My typical day was in a routine, all my coworkers was great to work with. I think the hardest part of the job was when I had to quit.
Great place hot days
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch when team is going good, destroy cars
Cons: have to work either in extreme heat or cold and sometimes rain
Great company that puts a lot on safety and taking care of there team
you can move up quickly , depends on you and if you may want to move. Higher ups make some poor calls when it comes to replacing or repairing things but that is there call to make.
Great pay , bonus is with in reach depends on you
Don't work here unless you really need a job
CSA (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: side cash, learn about cars
Cons: horrible management, work holidays and every single weekend
You need to be able to stand for long intervals of time and can't be afraid of getting dirty. Be prepared to be bored and watch time go by really slow at times. Be prepared and careful with management, when they are angry they will let it out on the employees.
Co workers are also fine as long as boundaries are respected. Bosses can seem unfair and cruel at times. Hardest part of the job is dealing with bosses. Most enjoyable part of the job is learning about car parts and getting some under the table pay for various things. if you work here there will be many opportunities to make cash on the side.

I do not recommend working here unless you really want to learn about cars or you are dumb. You must be smarter then all of the bosses around you if you wish to make side cash.

That being said as long as you seem to be a good employee and you don't get caught doing anything dumb you should have a job here for life, although I don't recomend it they work you hard and pay you .50 cents above minimum. Every day going to work is a disappointment now and is very seldomly enjoyable. If you absolutely need a job this is fine but never cease to stop looking for newer better jobs. I hated this job, because of the strict rules, bad management and lack of job satisfaction.
OK company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: extreme working conditions
As a store manager supervising 30 employees, at times I was required to do every job, including working on a fork lift in 0 degree weather freezing rain.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fresno, CADecember 5, 2013
friendly enviorment, Good team members good management who took time to train how to do the job right
fun place to work at and friendly associates
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Stockton, CASeptember 24, 2013
When there is help needed, there was someone to help. Everyone struggle in life and i'm one of them. One day it was raining and I work outdoor and indoor. My boot had a hole and my co workers were nice to let me stay in the building to do sales for the day. Great plce to work at.
Good job but management could be better
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), chico, caJuly 17, 2013
Pros: treated to lunch, 70% relaxed environment
Cons: management
I would start by cleaning up the front counter and do cash handling. I learned a lot of names to the parts and I actually got to pull parts from the yard (not very handy). co-workers are great. manager can improve on people skills.
fun place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 19, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: no employee loyalty
fast pace, I learned to watch my back. They will suck you in, brain storm ideas to make the place better. Than steal your ideas and resign you from the company.
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Stockton, CAMarch 8, 2013
nice. cool greatTell us about:

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
very diverse place to work.
Receptionist, Cashier, DMV Sales (Former Employee), Summit, ILJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: ilearned alot about cars ad car parts.
Cons: all men
Busy from the start . Not ver many people to coveryour breaks and vaction request. Responsible for anywhere from 300.00 to 5000.00 in cash on any given weekend.
Overall great place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: great employees, understanding manager
Cons: no benefits
Would usually come in and prep the store, clean the windows, floors, etc. Check the tire racks, log onto the computers, count the till, assist people coming in looking for parts.
Productiove place with lots of work.
Production Crew Member (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: some paid lunches
Cons: employees
A typical day at work would be a restless dirty day.
I learned alot of things and learned alot of not to do's.
Management was constantly making sure we were doing our job
but once someone was in danger they would not step in to confront the person who is causing the danger.
The hardest part of the job was being the youngest because everyone thinks they know more then you so that causes them to think they should be first in line for everything.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the great outdoors.
Fun work learning experience
Assistant Manger/ Head Sales (Former Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: free lunch weekends
Cons: none .....
Fun and a new adventure whit new customers ....
I learn how to manage a personal of 20 employees.
Hardest part of the job was to please customers request, enjoy a good day whit employees ...

PICK N PULL Salaries