PICS Inventory

PICS Inventory Employer Reviews

Taking Inventory at Orscheln Farm and Home
Auditor (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 20, 2014
Take inventory around Orscheln stores using data entry machines. My co-workers were very funny and nice. The manager, Louie Aguilar was very rude and condescending.
Travel within the state of hawaii
Customer Service/Lead Supervisor Specialist (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMay 16, 2014
Great Company to adhere by with management skills. Lead to local chain companies with the state of hawaii as well as other states.
Great Experience
AUDITOR (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 4, 2014
Pros: paid travel
Cons: extra early morning
This is a fast paced job that requires you to be able to multitask as well as be accurate. Traveling allows you to see different surroundings that are right under your nose even if you have lived there all of your life. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they push you to be the best that you can be. Everyone instantly clicks which makes the – more... job fun and makes you want to challenge yourself throughout the work day. – less
Inventory Specialist
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MASeptember 20, 2013
Pros: meet new people
Cons: no healthcare, benefits
Day starts at about 4am you meet at company meeting spot to get on to the van to transfer you to your work site. We sign in with inventory machines and record all products on shelves as accurate as possible.
It's A Job, nothing more nothing less
Auditor/Team Leader (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJune 10, 2013
Pros: provide transportation
Cons: long drives, no benefits, low number of hours
Not so bad but not so good either. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't weeks off at a time, they provide transportation since a lot of the job sites are out of town but be prepared for long rides in crowded vans for a few hours work, sometimes the drive would be longer than the work.
Great while it lasted..
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 30, 2013
Getting up before the crack of dawn to only work for 2-4 hours.
DM would rather text you than call you.
Enjoyed my time there when everyone was getting along.
ok work place
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), flint miApril 9, 2013
counting inventory
my manager was very cool and layed back but very helpful
the hardest part of this job is standing on your feet for 13 hrs some times
Road trips are fun and the co-workers are great
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: having fun on the job
Cons: no benefits
The job is a good job if you want to help pay the bills but as far as making a career at it i wouldn"t. no benefits, minimum wage to start and no room for a advancement unless your willing to move out of state.
very fun and helpful company and people
Auditor (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 18, 2012
Pros: we recieved free snacks fot lunch
Cons: short breaks
we worked at night started arund 9pm got off around 3am.how to deal with all different people.The company was amazing the people were fun we alwasy had a great time.
PICS was a fun job with daytime hours that I enjoyed working.
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 21, 2012
Pros: good hours, decent pay
Cons: not being accepted with co-workers because i didnt smoke cigarretes
We traveled to different Food Lions and Lowes Foods all over the state to do inventory. We started at 6 am and usually finished at about 1 pm-2 pm which was perfect for me. I have been doing inventory a long time and I enjoy it, its a very fun job. The management there was very helpful and patient, and set a good example for everyone else. On the other – more... hand my co-workers were young and liked a lot of drama. It got to be too much for me to handle which is why I am not employed there anymore. The hardest part of the job was remembering the different rules of both stores and the correct procedures of each one. The most enjoyable part was counting everyting in the store accurately and the feeling of satisfaction of a job well done. – less
love inventory
auditor (Current Employee), las vegas nv & honolulu, HIMarch 9, 2012
great place to work. Very fast paced type of environment. Great hours and lots of travel depending on where you live.