Piedmont Behavioral Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Uneasy
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 4, 2015
This organization was not amongst my "great places" to work list. I would recommend this company for employment.

Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Breakdown in leadership
Write individual plans all day
Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 24, 2014
A typical day would be spent writing and billing medicaid in the office for five to six hours. Then follow up with client care on individual plan assessment by either in home, community, or school visits.
Pros
an hour for lunch
Cons
typical 9-5 job
Fun and interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCJanuary 7, 2014
My typical day at work would consist of filing medical records, answering mufti-phone lines, filing out intakes, making appointments, registering patients, and helping patients. I mainly worked on the children's side of the doctors office. I learned how to bulid my customer service skills dealing with patients who had behavioral and mental challenges. Most employees worked together as a team while others would take advantage of others hard work. Management could have been more invoveed in the every day route to see which employees where bringing the team down but overall it was a great place to work.
Good company values
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rowan County NCSeptember 13, 2013
Provided intakes for services developed person centered plans directed services and ensured right service for the individual
seem like work never end
CASE MANAGER, PBH (Former Employee) –  salisbury, ncAugust 1, 2013
On a typical day I may be out visiting families, in court or at a school in a meeting. I learned that people rely on you a lot and you do not want to let them down. I had a great supervisor, always answered my calls if need and kept an open door policy. My co-workers were great, we worked as a team and bounce ideas off of each other. The hardest part of the job is when you have to take work home, come in extra early just to complete an emergency placement. It can be little time with your family or loved one. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely seeing our kids succeed in life and make huge changes since you started working with them.
Pros
company car to drive
Cons
you work all the time

2.5