Piedmont Health Care

Piedmont Health Care Employer Reviews

Great opprtunity to work with clinical and the public.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Statesville, NCMarch 17, 2014
Piedmont is a good company. I have worked with the company for nine years, sadly I have not been able to explore other offices. I have been unable to transfer from the location I have held which has left the feeling to grow and explore other options. Piedmont has been a learning experience and I enjoy working with the staff and public alike.
Day in Neurology
END Tech, Doctors Assistant (Former Employee), Statesville, NCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good office people to work with
Cons: having patients with short tempers.
Really depending on which doctor was working in the office depended on how the day was. Some of the doctors would be there early and read to go as soon as the first patient got there and others would be 3-4 hours late. We would get patients into rooms waiting for doctors and keep check on them to make sure they were ok. Once they were seen by the doctor – more... we would see if there was anything we could help them with and then send them to checkout.
The office mode was always uplifting and a happy place to work even though we had very hectic days. All in all I loved working for Neurology. – less
cheerful atmispher
cna/moa (Former Employee), Statesville, NCMay 7, 2013
Pros: payed holiday
Cons: short breaks
It was a good company and the people were very friendly , we would have monthly meeting and lunchens,we would also have a weight loss program for people who wanted to be part of that.we would have halloween contests and I usually had to help with all my friends costumes. it is a great place to work
Claims Administration
Claims Administrator (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: meeting new people & helping them understand the hmo claim procedure
Cons: having to deny a claim
Claims administrator, discussion of claims with clients. Enjoyed helping people with claims. Hardest part was having to deny a claim because the insured did not follow proper HMO procedures. Most enjoyable part was interaction with people.
fun get attaches to resiedents
cook (Former Employee), ALJuly 20, 2012
Pros: good benifits good hours
Cons: patients dying
PHCC good place to work the pros and cons are the same you get attached to the residents learned alot about how to cook for different diets I had good benefits the management wasn't too bad they understood things happen job itself wasn't hard work just residents die very sad

About Piedmont Health Care

PHICAS' parent organization, the Piedmont HIV Health Care Consortium plans, develops, and ensures the delivery of comprehensive, – Read more