Piedmont Health Services Employee Reviews

Great mission, passionate and loyal staff
SITE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 13, 2015
Piedmont Health is very instrumental in giving access to care for the underserved and underinsured in the communities we serve. We are very dedicated in delivering high quality, comprehensive health care at affordable cost.
Pros
Dedicated and friendly staff
Cons
Scarce resources
Great place to work!
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Siler City, NCJune 3, 2014
Everyone is super nice, great pay, great benefits, management has done some things they are not proud of but ok for the company.
Pros
1 hour lunches, nice meetings, super involved
Cons
always cold indoors!
Pleasant,Easy to work with,
Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrboro, NCDecember 26, 2013
A typical day at work is when anything could happen that could determine (change the office atmosphere.) Good or bad ,no matter what it may be. I have learned to just listen,assist when needed and always encourage others. My supervisor is one of many I have come to love, respect and learn so much from her. My coworkers and I are a great team and I enjoy seeing them every day. The hardest part of the job is loss of someone but we support each other and it's a strong bond. It's most enjoyable to hear patients comment me on how I smile all the time. And how I make there day when they see me because I smile and I communicate with them.
Pros
we get company t shirts-lunches, picnics, recognition (awards)
Cons
my job has me busy consistently. most time i dont get a break b what i do.ut i love
Enjoyable workplace.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NC.December 6, 2011
When I worked at Piedmont Health services I always looked forward to getting to work it was such an enjoyable work place with great people who were always in a good mood.
Pros
insurance, good pay, work schedule
Cons
really weren't any

4.4