Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

This Could Be a Great place to work
Credit Resolution Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2017
But Most Of the Management Have no clue on what they are doing and HR is not there for the employees ... They are losing great Employee for this reason
Pros
They could do better
Cons
they are heading in a bad directions
A great place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 9, 2017
Piedmont is a nice place to work, friendly people and staff. Great benefits, can make your own schedule. Management is approachable. Working in the NICU is fast paced, but there are awesome support in most of the staff.
fun place, lots of growth
IS Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
Great place to work with the new hospital systems that have been added. always looking to keep updated with the latest technology to make the staff's work easier so they can focus on patients
nice place to work
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 2, 2017
The environment is very nice and supportive. I like the fact that I always have a physician in house. The charge nurses are helpful and the managers are always there to listen to your problem.
Great Place to work
Revenue Cycle Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Piedmont Healthcare is a great place to work with many opportunities to advance into other position. The organization invest a lot into their employees.
Pros
Health Benefits
Not good for advancement
Financial Clearance Representative (Current Employee) –  Vinings, GAOctober 26, 2017
Not properly trained. Compensation was horrible. I would not recommend anyone to work here. Once I get out I will never come back. they will reel you in with lies
Poor
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 25, 2017
The boss was a bully and still is a bully she need to fired or replace and the supervisor is also bully and they both don’t have good management skills and their bedside manner are very horrible and I wouldn’t recommend no one to work for evs at piedmont Newnan may other piedmont but not the one at Newnan.They have been most bad set of human being I ever work for longest I been living. Don’t go run farther from you can
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Horrible director and supervisor bullying
good place to work and great patient service
EVS Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 22, 2017
I enjoy working for Piedmont Newnan, culture is good, management and Leadership is good,good place to work and great patient service moral is high and staff enjoy there roles
Great People To Work With
ER Care Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2017
Don't expect much from management and always be ready for a pilot of something that no one explained or properly planned out. Still a great place to work.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Uninvolved Management
Fun place to work
Emergency Room Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAOctober 18, 2017
Comfortable, safe working environment. Very diverse. New emergency nursing experience. Flexible shift hours. Fair salary/compensation for duties performed.
Pros
new
just what i was looking for
Front Office Assistant - PRN POOL (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 18, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Piedmont. My work place was a very laid back environment and would still be with them if it weren't for attending school. Hope to join back.
Pros
great hours
Good Place to work, raises very low.
Clinical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2017
No matter how hard you work, it would seem that if you are not in good graces then your raise will be very low. It takes some time to move into a position that have been on the review board for employees to move into.
Pros
People try to make this a better place.
Cons
things are talked about, but not a lot of action.
Piedmont as a whole is good
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 8, 2017
Piedmont as a whole is good. It is when you get into the individual offices where you find the issues.
Some individual management lack people skills as well as delegating skills. Staff is far overworked and way underpaid.
The best part about the job is the patients I get to help. If I can make one patient's day just a little bit brighter, a little bit better than I had a great day.
Pros
Smiling patients, Health care benefits can't be beat.
Cons
Pay rate, stress, lack of progression, drama
Stressful
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2017
We are always under staffed and the turnover rate is unacceptable, difficult coworkers due to stress and workload. we have had 3 managers within 2 years. No room to grow.
Pros
location
Cons
short breaks and lack of team work
Fast paced and steadily growing facility.
PACU Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAOctober 4, 2017
Fast paced and steadily growing facility. Positioned well for continued growth. It strives to provide quality care but staff and patient culture and attitudes can sometimes be a challenge.
Strong collaborating skills.
RN-BSN (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAOctober 2, 2017
Effective communication, team work, critical thinking skills experience, great communication skills, goal aimed at 100% patient satisfactory. Patient center care.
Professional Company
IS Remote Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2017
The company is a good Healthcare Provider. My typical work day was very fast paced. The culture is family oriented and supportive. Management needs to be retrained.
Pas
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2017
Great team work, relaxed ER with a fast paced atmosphere. the managers are approachable with an open door policy. a lot of vendors come in and treat the staff to different food and treats all the time.
Pros
work environment
Cons
N/a
Productive, safe and secure workplace.
PCT/monitor tech/phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2017
I enjoy working for Piedmont Healthcare, I can always depend on this job when I really need to work. It is very fast paced at times and this is what the time go by. I believe that this hospital takes very good care of their patients and over all I'm happy here. I'm only a PRN employee here at Piedmont. I'm looking for fulltime employment.
Pros
Able to get many hours of work in a safe and secure environment.
Cons
I wish the pay was higher.
great place to work
Registered Nurse, Appeals Writer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2017
Love working there. Plenty of room for professional growth and development. I have worked there for 7 years . I love the environment and my co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.