Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

work day
Medical Assistant and Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2017
Communicating with patients on a daily basis and enjoy the job I do! Thje company and people here love to help each other and the Piedmont Promise is the best core value to live by.
Not Family Friendly
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
Not the best place that I have worked. If you have children, especial small ones then not the best company to work for. You can not leave out on any family emergency and if you do then you get into corrected action. You will get an occurrence with everything!
WARNING!!!!! Supply Chain management is bad!
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2017
The executive is very hostile and stressful to work for. If you want a Buyers jobs with career opportunities and career stability, this isn't the job to ally for.
Pros
GREAT bebefits
Cons
hostile and stressful to work enviroment
Great place to wok with opportunity for advancement
Charge Nurse-Fill In, Staff Nurse, and Preceptor (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 26, 2017
Piedmont Healthcare is a great place to work with opportunities for advancement. Staff is always there to lend a helping hand and offer support when needed.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
Missed breaks
This company does a lot of great things to help people in need
Lead Associate- Part time (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Every one is busy, hard at work to ensure that patients are taken care of. Many people come and go, but associates have the opportunity to learn a lot. The hardest part about this job is learning the names of all of the doctors for every location.
a productive place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
a typical workday was very busy. our goals were unreal and unattainable. the management was to strict and unreasonable. the hardest part of the job was meeting the daily goals. the most enjoyable part of the job was going home
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not enough breaks
great place to work
Phlebotomist, EKG (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJanuary 20, 2017
A great place to work. Great nurses and great management.
Great learning environment and quality care. The patients are great and the hospital provides everything needed to provide quality care. Supervisors are considerate and available.
Pros
quality care great staff
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJanuary 20, 2017
I love working for Piedmont healthcare. Managers are great. Everyone is helpful and it's really a team environment. If you are a patient centered caring person then this is the place for you.
Pros
Great work environment, great managers, great benefit package
Cons
Short breaks
Patient Care Tech
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  CardiacJanuary 14, 2017
Good pay, decent benefits and bonuses, have had layoffs in the past, management needs to be worked on as well as keeping staff(lots of turnovers).You can do overtime buy incentive pay is only offered to the nurses and not the patient care techs so much. You will work long hours or long weeks.
Pros
Bonuses, gifts for nursing week, decent benefits package, and overtime available.
Cons
Management could be better and out of date machinery.
CMA (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJanuary 3, 2017
fast paced, busy environment with heavy work loads.
co-workers are willing to help in all aspects, management team has minimal support.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great
Dietary Aid (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
Its a wonderful place to work.Great coworkers,good benefits, good compensation, good retirement plans.Their is always room for improvement.
I enjoy work with patient
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
I enjoy working with patient on a daily base. I work in a critically care unit and it is so nice when we see our patients move on to a regular room. We have a very good teams players in or unit.
Pros
when patient get well
Cons
when we have to see family watch their love one die
Lack of Management with no job advancement
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCDecember 17, 2016
I worked there for almost three years and in that time there was a tremendous decline in management. Many problems went unsolved and situations were not gone about the right way. Employees were disciplined in front of patients of staff. Many times not unnoticed by the patients. There is a lack of appreciation for the staff and their hard work by management and the physicians. I gave a two star because there are some physicians who mean well and care about their patients.
Generally a good place to work
Orthopedic surgical and staff RN (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCDecember 13, 2016
I worked for an orthopedic surgeon and loved my job. I was respected and valued as an employee. My job consisted of assisting the physician in his busy orthopedic practice both office and in the surgical setting. The hours were long but I learned so much from the surgeon and it has helped me succeed in my other job areas. I truly miss working there.
Pros
respect
Stay Clear of Piedmont Henry Laboratory
Medical Technologist, Med Lab Scientist (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 11, 2016
Piedmont Henry's ED is the busiest of all Piedmont hospital EDs - FACT. This provides nearly constant work for the Lab. However, this is a busy hospital in general -two towers- so the pace on 1st and 2nd shift, and parts of 3rd shift is frantic. Everything about this Lab screams chaos: it is dirty, in painful need of new floors , cabinets (from 1979), cluttered, messy and disorganized, apathetic management style from the top to the supervisors. Turnover is the highest I've seen anywhere (I've been in this field quite awhile) from the Techs to phlebotomists. Be prepared to run non stop, rarely get a break and be criticized by management for not doing enough, quickly enough. There are never enough Phlebotomists, and they call out quite a bit as they are worked like old mules. Training is a joke. Management rarely advocates for employees. But, will frequently chastise us for things that are frequently out of our control. Then, there are those who work for 2 people, and those who slack off and seemingly receive no correction. Possibly the worst Lab I've ever worked. However, there are Lab personnel that are hard working, compassionate and are team players because that's who they are in spite of Management support.
Pros
A few dedicated, amazing Techs and Phlebotomists
Cons
Understaffed, Disorganized, Poor Management who are deaf to the needs of the Lab, No breaks
fun place to work
Warehouse worker/ Production worker/ Order puller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2016
fun place to work, very productive. Management is very understanding and tolerant of co workers. there is a lot of room for growth and everybody has the chance to learn something new.
I loved working with all the patents.
INPT Insurance Specialists (Former Employee) –  Covington, GANovember 15, 2016
I would open the office and get everything ready for the day. I learned how to do precerts for procedures. I loved my manager and all my co-workers. I can not point out one thing that was the hardest, there were many things the were hard, but I'm a good problem solver and worked though them. Everyone got along really well and I miss the girls I worked with.
Busy and steady work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAOctober 2, 2016
• Handle administrative duties on the designated Unit allowing medical staff to solely focus on patient care
• Perform clerical duties maintaining and organizing high volume telephone calls, making copies, scheduling appointments, maintaining supplies, billing, and filing office files
• Admit patients, transport patients from units, administer proper paper work for patient records, and break down medical charts for record keeping and coordinate billing
• Providing hands-on care to patients, dressing of the wounds, feeding, and ambulating
• Communicate with clinical staff, float as needed by answering pages, and typing up discharge instructions for a patient
Piedmont Physicians Internal Medicine
Certified Medical Assistant Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 24, 2016
I loved learning Epic and the patients are like family to me. I have never enjoyed being a medical assistant as much as I do now. Piedmont pays well and the bonuses, free scrubs, jackets, t-shirts are a nice treat. Sadly, I am looking to move on since I am not able to advance to the next level since the positions are very limited and usually hand-picked by management/HR.
working
pre reg rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2016
It is a great company to work for. and you will meet a lot of people that you can network with to further your career. It is a very interesting job if it is something new that a person want to do.
Pros
getting experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval