Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Quiet atmosphere, positive energetic co workers
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2015
The most enjoyable part of job was assisting patients and educating them on other resources about their healthcare. I enjoyed the teamwork from my colleagues and learning from them. Not many growth endeavors for staff other than RN's.
Piedmont Healthcare
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2015
Piedmont has a great workplace environment. A lot of interaction with patients so customer service is a big factor when working in a hospital. Great coworkers we all have a great teamwork and support one another.
Productive fun place.
Clinical System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2015
Great place to work. Team members were fun and a great group of people to work with. The organization believed in benefits of implementing technology.
Hard caring employees
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAOctober 30, 2015
Piedmont health system is a good caring system, but this is because of the excellent ancillary staff and has nothing to do with their management styles. There's a need for policy and procedure review and amendments.
Pros
Excellent ancillary staff and customers alike
Cons
Very poor policy and procedure covering their workers
Very nice coworkers and Management
Polysomnographic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Statesville NCOctober 3, 2015
Everyone helps each other and works together for patient care. Doctors and supervisors are also very easy to contact and are reliable in wanting to help you and their patients
Productive and encouraging workplace
MARKETING AND PR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2015
I enjoyed working at Piedmont. My team was a great group of people. I learned a lot in my position and as one of my first jobs. It is a professional place that is focused on bettering patients lives and experience at the hospitals.
Fun Place to work
Piedmont Fayette Hospital (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GASeptember 23, 2015
I worked for Piedmont Health Care fifteen Years Great place to work
I'm Hard worker I went above and beyond I haven't had any problems I'm team player
Pros
Great Place to work
Dynamic
Staff Development (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2015
Progressive healthcare organization. Decent amount of red tape politics, but this is expected of a big company. Change is the name of the game and is constant.
Big growth and updates
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 20, 2015
Piedmont medical center has grown so much in the past 5 years, with a new ER facility and stae of the art trauma rooms. PMC has also grown in the OR as well adding a new ortho Spine surgeon, two New cardiac surgeons, and a Neuro surgeon. The whole facility if getting an up date with bigger newer patient rooms in center hospital. I love working for Piedmont and watching their growth!
Enjoyable
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  rock hill, scSeptember 14, 2015
This was somewhat enjoyable but a lot of overtime and no time to really have lunch or get home at a decent hour. A lot of work and coworkers were not friendly. All in all an ok place to work.
Don't do it!!!!!
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 3, 2015
Horribble management that dosen't even know their own job. While I was training I asked my manager how to do preform a job in the lab her response was I don't know. PERIOD. The hospital is filthy, 90% of the doctors are rude; in passing I said good morning on several occasions and they would look away as though they heard nothing. Once I started reciprcating their reactions it became and problem and was reported haha. However for the most part the nurse where nice you had some that had attitudes because of their cultural upbring.
Pros
Cons
pay, management, entire company needs to be reneivated
Enjoyed my experience
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  216 S Herlong Rock Hill, SCJuly 28, 2015
I worked part time in the blood bank. They had a very advanced equipment and had in place a great system to find errors, The other lab personal were very supportive as the department supervisor and the laboratory manager. It's procedure manual was current and very inclusive.
Pros
I used new equipment and methodolgy
Cons
If I could think of any is that there were no outside windows
It's OK
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Piedmont AtlantaJuly 22, 2015
The job could be fairly easy for everyone but they make it much harder than it has to be. Every company has staffing issues but Piedmont's is by far the worst I've ever witnessed since working in the medical field. They treat you like you can't find some where else to work. We worked so many nights under staffed with unsafe patient to nurse ratios it was ridiculous. They didn't care about finding help for the units and would try to stick as many patients on a unit as they can with an already overwhelmed staff. And they really did not have many part time or prn staff to work so they try to make the full time employees compensate for where they are lacking. And let me just say this, they have had so many fresh out of school graduates leave within the first year of working there a lot of them found other jobs before they reached a year mark willing to break their 2 year contracts and accept lower pay rather than work for Piedmont. What does that tell you about this company? BTW that's the only plus to working there is their compensation because they do pay well.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Management, short staffing
Great Company to work for! Great leadership!
Revenue Cycle Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2015
Great opportunities to advance your career! Fun work place with supportive management. Very friendly co-workers. Opportunities to work with the most up to date software/hardware.
Pros
Offer great HR support
Cons
Tend to hire based on relationships rather than experience!
This is an excellent place of employment.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJune 24, 2015
I absolutely loved this job. It was nice working in a hospital environment. It was only temporary, that's what I disliked most.
Pros
The position was career oriented in many fields.
Cons
It got boring at times.
Busy workplace
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
My experience here was on a post surgical floor. We were responsible for 5-6 patients on each shift. Most shifts were very challenging, however, I have learned a lot during my experience here.
Not a fun place to work at all
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, ScJune 4, 2015
I wouldn't recommend this company or position. Some of the staff are cool and fun to hang with. Good job if you need something on the side or a high school graduate.
Competitive Pay Bad Culture
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2015
Management style at Piedmont Healthcare is blatantly based on favoritism. You are expected to work hard and for long hours and then promotions and opporunities for advancement are only given to members of the "in" crowd, who are usually not the ones putting in the extra work and long hours. Upper management is disrespectful to staff and have almost no regard for any sense of fairness. It creates an atmosphere that is contentious and often makes it difficult to develop any sense of team among the staff.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Culture is not conducive to advancement if you are not one of the "in" crowd.
Excelent workplace to help others.
Manager of Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Fayeteville, Georgia.May 14, 2015
I was lucky to work under three excellent department directors, was the greatest mentors I can asked for my develop as a employee.
Great Place to work
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville GAMay 14, 2015
I learned a lot at piedmont hospital. Left Piedmont to work day shift and be closer to home. I would re-apply to another piedmont if I find myself in the area of one its hospitals
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
Merit increase are poor, budget vs patient care was compromised