Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont Healthcare United States Employee Reviews

OR and Endo
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER (Current Employee), Fayetteville GaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: challanging work
Balance repairs between OR and Endo equipment. Inventory and preforming preventive maintenance.
Clerical Partner (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GANovember 11, 2014
Ever changing environment, and very hard to move up or arround within the company.
Good workplace
PASU (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is working for a company that cares about their patients and employees.
job
Data Processing Coordinator (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCOctober 15, 2014
Love Piedmont. Good people to work with.
Left to advance my career
GREAT ATMOSPHERE, VERY COMPASSIONATE EMPLOYEES
UNIT (Current Employee), FAYETTEVILLE GAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: family oriented
PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR, VERY COMPASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENT CARE, AND GREAT QUALITY PATIENT CARE. THE STAFF IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR JOB. THE VISION IS ENFORCED ON A DAILY BASIS.
Great coworkers and patients
Certified Medical Assistant - gasterentology (Former Employee), Statesville, NCSeptember 28, 2014
I worked at the front desk. Checked in patients and discharged them, received payments on old and current balances, answered all incoming calls, prescription calls, lab ordering, assisted patients in preparing for procedures and reconciled at closing.
great company to work for
Sterile processing Tech (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 25, 2014
very productive company with hard working team members. the hardest part of the job was having to provide group discussions. the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers
Productive work place with friendly staff
Student (Former Employee), Fayetteville GASeptember 4, 2014
Piedmont Hospital is a very nice place very friendly staff we all seem just like family I really enjoyed working with a very talented staff.
Lead Scheduler
Lead Scheduler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: meeting different types of people
I started working at Piedmont in the accounting dept, and was moved into the scheduling department. I then was transferred to the Womens Diagnostic Center when I was the lead scheduler responsible for answer the phone, making appointment and setting up different procedures. I would fill in at the admitting desk during lunch and register patients for their appointments.
I enjoyed my time spent working in this practice.
Emergency Room Auxillary (Former Employee), Newnan, GASeptember 3, 2014
I was only there a short time but I enjoyed the entire experience.
Take pride in learning new things
Student Internship (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCAugust 21, 2014
I completed my internship here and i loved it! It is a great environment to work in with a lot of amazing people who are ready to teach. I learned a lot during my experience here.
Internship
Pharmacy Technician Internship (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCAugust 20, 2014
While on my internship with Piedmont I learned a lot about Hospital Pharmacy. I enjoyed the people and patients that I worked with.
family orientated environment
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2014
Over all Piedmont Healthcare was a great company to be employed with. I enjoyed working with such a great group of individuals.
nice place to work
Unit Secretary-Registrar-Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: prn shift
Cons: cut hrs
very busy place to work, always on your feet

A lot of nice people
Job Overview
Patient Access Supervisor (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 27, 2014
Coordinated all department functions for team of twenty employees. Verified and logged in deadlines for
responding to daily inquiries. Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy
and efficiency. Managed medical supply inventory, insurance records, patient charts and company files using
online tracking system.
Good first job for someone.
Patient Access Representative Lead (Current Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 24, 2014
Good first job for someone. The ER is very exciting to work in.
Typical Day
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee), atlanta, gaJuly 14, 2014
Recruited great professionals to join the organization that provides great patient care.
Wonderful and Exciting Place to learn
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJune 23, 2014
I was at Piedmont Fayette Hospital to do my externship and I was sad to see my time come to an end. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. My preceptor (Anya Anderson) made me feel comfortable and made me feel like I was a part of the Piedmont family.I felt comfortable with asking anyone for help and answers to my questions. I worked the 7p-7a shift and I was able to use all of my skills that I obtained through school on a daily basis which aided in me gaining more experience. I began each shift with getting a passdown report from the previous PCT and introducing myself to each of my patients and their families.After the report was complete, I would then proceed with vital signs for each patient. The most enjoyable part was meeting the needs of the patients and making them happy.
My second family
Emergency Medical Tech - D-Fib Level (Former Employee), Ranlo, NCJune 19, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: stopped paid crew
This place is the best to work for. The best team work there is. I hate they no longer have a paid crew. I would go back in a minute. To be on a fire dept takes a special team and that it was. No matter how bad or how great, they were there. No one ever turned their head the other way.
great place
Business Office Rep/Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
This was a great place to work, I enjoyed my co workers and management

About Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont Healthcare is system of five hospitals and 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. – Read more

Piedmont Healthcare Salaries