Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

Good with the right connections
Technologist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: relatively stable
Cons: slow to make decisions and to implement strategies.
Reputable hospital system. Good place to grow if you become well connected. Good corporate strategy, but slow implementation processes.
Project Management
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: people whom i work with
Cons: pto system, no paid holidays
Recognized for outstanding support and services, process development, and project management. Able to manage projects simultaneously and move quickly among projects. Capable of leading or collaborating complex projects. Directed the all of the logistics surrounding the relocation of a medical office which has a staff of 25-40 individuals. Responsible for negotiating contracts with vendors as well as ensuring the safety and privacy of patient documentation.
Unit Clerk CCU/CIU, Med Surge (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Worked in CCU/ CIU and Med Surge,

Like my Manager and my co-works, we all worked as a team.

Doctors at Piedmont are outstanding.
Intresting
Patient Access Representative/ERM Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: cafeteria food awesome
Cons: management
Working at Piedmont Fayette Hospital was where I received a indept training in the Patient Access Department
very productive place to work
Admissions Clerk (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: insentives for your cash collections
Cons: coworkers call out
piedmont is a wonderful place to work,very busy and a lot up moving up the ladder ,most of my coworks are very kind and helpful
Productive enjoyable
Safety Service Care Provider /CPR Instructor (Current Employee), Fayetteville, GADecember 29, 2014
Check in members teach classes, clean handle payments, good working relationships. Enjoyed helping with the health care of each member. Hardest part was under staff.
Great place to work with great people to work with!
Mother/Baby Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Women's ServicesDecember 20, 2014
I worked night shift and it is slow compared to the day but I'm not complaining. I had a great group of nurses to work with and i felt like we were a team and never felt alone. I had great support whenever i needed it. Management was okay and they tried to work with the staff the best they could. Compared to my prior places of employment, i think the management at Piedmont Fayette Hospital scores a B+.
The patients are also usually very lovely, i worked on a mother/baby floor and i really enjoyed my time there.
n/a
PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCDecember 3, 2014
a day at work begins at 7am and ends at 7:30pm. It is a busy day and requires your full attention. It doesn't leave too much time for anything else in the day because you are working 12 hours a day.
Fun
Circulating RN in the Main Operating Room (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCNovember 25, 2014
Fun place to work. Lots going on. Lots of educational opportunities. Short staffed a lot though. Nurses have to do primary care or work as an aide a lot of the time. Computer charting is excellent. Hospitalists can be difficult to work with and get in touch with.
Co-workers are great and help with anything you need
OR and Endo
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER (Current Employee), Fayetteville GaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: challanging work
Balance repairs between OR and Endo equipment. Inventory and preforming preventive maintenance.
Clerical Partner (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GANovember 11, 2014
Ever changing environment, and very hard to move up or arround within the company.
Good workplace
PASU (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is working for a company that cares about their patients and employees.
job
Data Processing Coordinator (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCOctober 15, 2014
Love Piedmont. Good people to work with.
Left to advance my career
GREAT ATMOSPHERE, VERY COMPASSIONATE EMPLOYEES
UNIT (Current Employee), FAYETTEVILLE GAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: family oriented
PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR, VERY COMPASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENT CARE, AND GREAT QUALITY PATIENT CARE. THE STAFF IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR JOB. THE VISION IS ENFORCED ON A DAILY BASIS.
Great coworkers and patients
Certified Medical Assistant - gasterentology (Former Employee), Statesville, NCSeptember 28, 2014
I worked at the front desk. Checked in patients and discharged them, received payments on old and current balances, answered all incoming calls, prescription calls, lab ordering, assisted patients in preparing for procedures and reconciled at closing.
great company to work for
Sterile processing Tech (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 25, 2014
very productive company with hard working team members. the hardest part of the job was having to provide group discussions. the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers
Productive work place with friendly staff
Student (Former Employee), Fayetteville GASeptember 4, 2014
Piedmont Hospital is a very nice place very friendly staff we all seem just like family I really enjoyed working with a very talented staff.
Lead Scheduler
Lead Scheduler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: meeting different types of people
I started working at Piedmont in the accounting dept, and was moved into the scheduling department. I then was transferred to the Womens Diagnostic Center when I was the lead scheduler responsible for answer the phone, making appointment and setting up different procedures. I would fill in at the admitting desk during lunch and register patients for their appointments.
I enjoyed my time spent working in this practice.
Emergency Room Auxillary (Former Employee), Newnan, GASeptember 3, 2014
I was only there a short time but I enjoyed the entire experience.
Take pride in learning new things
Student Internship (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCAugust 21, 2014
I completed my internship here and i loved it! It is a great environment to work in with a lot of amazing people who are ready to teach. I learned a lot during my experience here.

About Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont Healthcare is system of five hospitals and 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. – Read more

Piedmont Healthcare Salaries