Piedmont Henry Hospital Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Excellent ER
RN scope and practices related (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 8, 2017
I worked at Piedmont Henry as a travel nurse. i enjoyed that ER so much that I re-signed until I could re-sign no more. The doctors were knowledgeable and all the ancillary staff was top notch
exciting and adventures,
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 26, 2017
A typical day was a day of adventure, because of the different people that you came in contact with. I learned that the customers were the reason I had a job, workplace culture was diverse in its self meaning the different types of people that culture was different,It helped you to produce excellent health care. I really enjoyed all aspect of my job because of all the different things that I learned in my 26 years of employment with Piedmont Henry Hospital and Piedmont Health Care.I enjoyed working with different Doctor's office , other hospitals, reference labs and my coworkers.
Pros
Piedmont gave their employees bonuses every three months, which was based on our performance .
Cons
trying to reach a goal to collect three hundred dollars daily, when majority of the people I came in contact with did not have a deductible or co-pay
Good hospital
Medical Surgical Nurse, 4 North "Stroke Unit" (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 25, 2017
{Piedmont is a small hospital providing big care to an ever growing community. They have serious challenges due to ER overcrowding and extreme wait times. Until they control patient flow, they will continue to receive low HCAHPS scores.
productive work environment
Health Information Technician (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Piedmont Henry. I was given an opportunity to work alone and excel in the job assigned to me. My sole purpose was to help the Medical Records switch from paper files to electronic files.
Great workplace
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Henry County, GAJuly 31, 2017
Great working environment. Everyone working as a team to get patients taken care of with the best care possible. Management always helpful and readily available when needed.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Not an employee friendly place
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 14, 2017
I was here for over 30 years. There was very little offered for advancement. In the later years thing were really tough for me because of the changes in management. The company practices were not employee friendly. My position was eliminated along with several other long time employees
Pros
good benenfits
Cons
not geared toward employee satisfaction
Wonderful Job Serving Community Patients, Family Members, and Staff
Volunteer Ambulatory Services (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 15, 2017
Volunteer Job at local Hospital serving all age groups in outpatient setting. Fully enjoy the staff, other servicing volunteers and patients. Making a difference within the lives of many by providing a selfless service.
Pros
Customer Smiles
Cons
High Workloads
Teamwork is great in our unit, everybody is a teamplayer and trying our best to help one another.
RN Associate (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 13, 2017
Our unit is one of the best but the busiest floor as i would say. Our team works well with each other and there was never a time that i was decline for any help that i could get. The Charge Nurses were well trained and always willing to listen and lend a hand, the only thing that we struggle is we dont have enough nurses to cover the assignment.'
Pros
free lunches offered if we are really busy
Cons
shortbreaks if we dont have enough nurses to cover the floor
PCT/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 12, 2017
Stay focused on the patients. If you have the heart to do this job you will really love the company. Bonuses and little extra incentives. Great place to work
Pros
Pay..benefits plenty of overtime education
Environment
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 5, 2017
Great place to work compensations needs improvement. Have worked in multiple areas. Would stay if I am able to be compensated for advanced education.
Pros
Cons
low compensation
Great co-workers
ED Tech (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 21, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Piedmont Henry. You will work with some great people and build relationships that will carry you through a lifetime. It really is like a family.
Pros
Great People
Recommend
Internship (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 6, 2017
HIGHLY recommend .
Good benefits
Nice staff
Managers need improvement
Nice laid back environment
No move to grow with first steps service provider
Overall okay
Good
Food Service Attendant /Diet Clerk Recpetionist (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMarch 5, 2017
Its a good place to experience real events. The staff is very nice and willing to help. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They will be warm and welcoming.
Fun Place
ER Patient Access Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAFebruary 25, 2017
Great place to work, family oriented. Everyone is friendly and the pay is great. The hardest part of the job was not having enough staff
It is layed back environment to work in. Very friendly environment
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAFebruary 13, 2017
I enjoy working with all nurses, from novice to experienced nurses. I have gained so much knowledge by teaching classes that may not have been in my previous nursing specialty (medical/surgical). Piedmont healthcare has offered me the opportunity to advance my field of nursing education and grow as a nurse.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
No sick times
ekg technician
EKG Technician (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAFebruary 12, 2017
this was my first medical experience job and I learned more about myself during this time. this job tested myself and my limits, and also my ability to care for people.
Great place too work you
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJanuary 7, 2017
You never know what you may see while working in the hospital everyone is friendly I really enjoy working with the nurses.
Pros
n/a
Hectic yet great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJanuary 2, 2017
In a typical day, I triage, assess, and administer ordered medications. My co workers are always willing to lend a hand. There is always opportunity to learn new things in an emergency setting. The hardest part of my job is dealing with patient volume in relation to actual amount patient care area. The most enjoyable patient of my day is educating patients about their disease and helping people get better.
Pros
Great team
Cons
High volume, fast paced.
Busy always!
Surgical Tech (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 26, 2016
As a full time worker you get the hours and then some fire to call on nights and weekends. But this place will burn you it very quickly because of the turnarounds rate. There's always a new face!
Pros
It stays busy!
Cons
People are over worked.
good for just starting out in the work field
Food Service Attendant (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 6, 2016
a day at work is very busy and it is hard to learn different thing because the people that you work with seems like they do not really want you to learn anything to succeed. Management is very unorganized. the hardest part of the job about the job is working with management.