Piedmont Henry Hospital

Piedmont Henry Hospital Employer Reviews

Nice friendly environment
Occupational Medicine Nurse (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GANovember 26, 2014
Piedmont Hospital is a great place to work. They are very team oriented and focused on patient satisfaction. For the most part, management staff is very friendly and willing to work with you to meet your employment needs. The benefits and compesation could improve as well as other minor things.
productive and cheerful work place
patient transporter/ radiology records clerk (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GANovember 23, 2014
Pros: safe work place
Cons: short staff
Piedmont Henry is a productive learning and enjoyable work environment. a typical day of work consist of a heavy work load transporting patients to and from their rooms and testing areas. conversing with patients and giving them encouraging words make my days well worth it. as a records clerk for the radiology department I am always busy as well. answering phones and attending to patients at window inquiring about their x-ray films. also scanning documentation and mail outs make it interesting. multi tasking isn't something new to me. with the co-workers working by my side we all make a great team bettering Piedmont Henry.
Worst place to work.
Patient Care Technician, PCU/CCU units (Former Employee), Henry county, GaNovember 4, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: very rude people!
Most unorganized and careless place to work . There is a rude culture among the organization. Employees are overworked and underpaid.
Decent work enviorment
Sterile Processing/Instrument Technician (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GASeptember 20, 2014
Decent work environment, the ability to grow is there.
Management is willing to work with you if needed, opportunity for growth is there as well.
Horrible place to work,
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 17, 2014
Cons: barely get lunch breaks, low pay, people with severe attitude problems
whole establishment is disorganized, and the management here is terrible. They are completely unfair and discipline you off there personal feelings for you. Place is very unprofessional and the staff are stressed and volatile there.
Supportive administration
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 1, 2014
Great team work; we are adequately staffed and have all the resources we need.
Hospital focused on providing excellent Patient Care
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAMay 8, 2014
Very busy but rewarding institution focused on providing excellent patient care to its patients
Unfriendly & unhelpful
RN (Former Employee), McDonough, GANovember 6, 2013
Very fast-paced, if not 6 to 1 ratio, nurses, techs & MR sent home or called off. Felt unwelcomed, incredibly heavy workload at times. Flexed or called off a lot.
Good work crew
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: subway on campus
Cons: short staffed, low supplies
I love the people I work with at Henry. Our department is full of great RRTs. The overall hospital is ok but I definietly stay here because of how comfotrable I am with the people I work with.
Assist patients with A.M. care, take vital signs, prep for procedures, discontinue Foleys, and obtain specimens
CCU/PCU Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: discount on lunch, was able to learn things to better me towards my goals
Cons: communicate wasn't very well between staff and management
help patients with daily routines,
the most enjoyable part about this job is that I help people get better and get back to the normal healthy life..
the hardest part is that some patients don't make it and dealing with the families their lost
Good
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: control of schedule
Cons: no breaks. patients needs are met before the day is over.
My typical day at work is always very busy. I multi-task a lot, but enjoy it. I have a head-set and work myself around the office on the phone and working up patients at the same time. There are only two people in the office therefore I completely run front and back office myself. I must be focused to always have all supplies needed at all times. I also must meet the needs of the patients, the daily calls, directors from other departments and the care provider. My days go by quickly. I enjoy meeting the patients needs and the personal relationships developed throughout their care. It can be over-whelming since I work independently but I must prioritize and keep the schedule moving accordingly.
Very busy with quality care
RN staff nurse (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 11, 2013
A typical Metro-Atlanta ER unit. Fast paced, heavy patient load.
Good Learning experience
Student Internship Echocardiographer (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAJune 25, 2013
Learned a lot of different techniques from all the techs. Interning at this hospital was great. The staff was friendly and funny and willing to guide me in training.
Piedmont Henry Hospital location is ideal for those who live south of Atlanta
PATHOLOGY TRANSCRIPTIONIST/SECRETARY (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJune 22, 2013
I am employed in the Pathology Department of a mid-sized hospital. A typical day includes helping prepare the final pathologic diagnosis for each patient. I have learned the important role pathology plays in the treatment, ongoing medical decisions, and future health of a patient. With a degree in health care management, I have a little more insight into the challenges that management faces particularly in healthcare. The hardest part of my job is working with limited resources. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the patient, my co-workers, and the organization.
Piedmont Henry is expected to improve since transitioning into the Piedmont family. It just hasn't happen yet.
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GeorgiaMay 21, 2013
Overall, this hospital is a good place to work, however, do not expect to have a voice if what/who you are advocating for hurts the hospital financially. It's all about the dollar at this place.