Piedmont Henry Hospital Employee Reviews

Hectic and a challenge
Patient Access Rep I (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 7, 2016
Working in any ER is hectic and a challenge. The patints keep coming in all weather, time of day or night and you don't really know the challenge that exist (communication, etc). Management is hands on but as a regisrar you often must take insuctions from whoever gives them to you. My co-workers were great but I actually rarely was able to work wth them. The hardest part of he job was when asked to put a wirstband on a decease person. The most enjoyable part was meeting so many people from such diffrent backgrounds.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Short break (15 min in 10 hour day)
Productive enviroment
Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 23, 2016
As a student nurse in clinical rotations, it was a very memorable experience. One I will never forget. The willingness of the experienced RN's to assist and lead me in the right direction both in knowledge and skills was a blessing.
Pros
Cons
non
A great place to work
Unit Secretary/PCA/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 7, 2016
Piedmont is a great place to work. They provide an enormous amount of job opportunities. The most enjoyable part about working at Piedmont at least in my area everyone treat each other as family.
standard
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJanuary 23, 2016
I worked in the ED with a good team of MD's and support staff. the volume is HIGH, but the time passes quickly. I would say this is your normal community hospital that keeps you happy if you have median expectations.
Just an Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 11, 2015
The director and the employees were great they treated like I was a part of their team. Everything was as I expected and with the internship I truly knew I was going to love this field.
Pros
learned a lot
enjoyable
Patient Representative I (Former Employee) –  gaSeptember 17, 2015
Had great learning experiences enjoy all the new people I got to meet it is great place to work. I have learned a lot about customer service and have enjoyed helping people in their time of need. The stories patient tell you about their past and how nice they felt you have been to them making them have a good day
Great place to learn
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 9, 2015
I enjoyed working in the emergency department with a great team. I learned so much in the emergency department. This is the environment where I gained most of my experience.
Pros
Learned so much
Cons
Very busy and overwhelming at times
median
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 25, 2015
Yes, PHH lacks a few ideals but overall a nice place to work. The staff are courteous and pleasant. Satisfied with management.
Have learned a lot and enjoy helping others
Supply Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 18, 2014
I maintain all the supply areas assigned to me and responsible for orering and maintaining a sufficent level for the surgery cases. I work in supply chain and responsible for several aeas in the hospital and also other oareas when other employees are off.
Nice friendly environment
Occupational Medicine Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GANovember 26, 2014
Piedmont Hospital is a great place to work. They are very team oriented and focused on patient satisfaction. For the most part, management staff is very friendly and willing to work with you to meet your employment needs. The benefits and compesation could improve as well as other minor things.
productive and cheerful work place
patient transporter/ radiology records clerk (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GANovember 23, 2014
Piedmont Henry is a productive learning and enjoyable work environment. a typical day of work consist of a heavy work load transporting patients to and from their rooms and testing areas. conversing with patients and giving them encouraging words make my days well worth it. as a records clerk for the radiology department I am always busy as well. answering phones and attending to patients at window inquiring about their x-ray films. also scanning documentation and mail outs make it interesting. multi tasking isn't something new to me. with the co-workers working by my side we all make a great team bettering Piedmont Henry.
Pros
safe work place
Cons
short staff
Worst place to work.
Patient Care Technician, PCU/CCU units (Former Employee) –  Henry county, GaNovember 4, 2014
Most unorganized and careless place to work . There is a rude culture among the organization. Employees are overworked and underpaid.
Pros
non
Cons
very rude people!
Decent work enviorment
Sterile Processing/Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 20, 2014
Decent work environment, the ability to grow is there.
Management is willing to work with you if needed, opportunity for growth is there as well.
Horrible place to work,
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 17, 2014
whole establishment is disorganized, and the management here is terrible. They are completely unfair and discipline you off there personal feelings for you. Place is very unprofessional and the staff are stressed and volatile there.
Cons
barely get lunch breaks, low pay, people with severe attitude problems
Supportive administration
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 1, 2014
Great team work; we are adequately staffed and have all the resources we need.
Hospital focused on providing excellent Patient Care
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 8, 2014
Very busy but rewarding institution focused on providing excellent patient care to its patients
Unfriendly & unhelpful
RN (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 6, 2013
Very fast-paced, if not 6 to 1 ratio, nurses, techs & MR sent home or called off. Felt unwelcomed, incredibly heavy workload at times. Flexed or called off a lot.
Good work crew
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAOctober 7, 2013
I love the people I work with at Henry. Our department is full of great RRTs. The overall hospital is ok but I definietly stay here because of how comfotrable I am with the people I work with.
Pros
subway on campus
Cons
short staffed, low supplies
Assist patients with A.M. care, take vital signs, prep for procedures, discontinue Foleys, and obtain specimens
CCU/PCU Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 19, 2013
help patients with daily routines,
the most enjoyable part about this job is that I help people get better and get back to the normal healthy life..
the hardest part is that some patients don't make it and dealing with the families their lost
Pros
discount on lunch, was able to learn things to better me towards my goals
Cons
communicate wasn't very well between staff and management
Good
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 21, 2013
My typical day at work is always very busy. I multi-task a lot, but enjoy it. I have a head-set and work myself around the office on the phone and working up patients at the same time. There are only two people in the office therefore I completely run front and back office myself. I must be focused to always have all supplies needed at all times. I also must meet the needs of the patients, the daily calls, directors from other departments and the care provider. My days go by quickly. I enjoy meeting the patients needs and the personal relationships developed throughout their care. It can be over-whelming since I work independently but I must prioritize and keep the schedule moving accordingly.
Pros
control of schedule
Cons
no breaks. patients needs are met before the day is over.

Piedmont Henry Hospital Reviews by Location