Piedmont Pride Atmosphere - One Big Family
Executive Assistant to Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) – Charlotte, NC – February 3, 2014
• Responsibilities included all basic administrative functions (phone-screening, travel, supply ordering, calendaring, etc.)
• Access to multiple email accounts used to prioritize emails & respond to those that are within the scope
• Organized all off-site strategy sessions & travel in advance to set up & attend. Part of the role required work with the MD of Safety & Community Relations to assist our Leadership Team with their Board roles & commitments.
• Facilitated any sponsorship requests, communications with other Board Members to schedule meeting & events. Hosted 6 Red Cross Drives at Piedmont in which goals were exceeded in each drive.
• Worked with our MD of Technical Field Operations on Heart Walk 2012 & Piedmont exceeded its goal by $24,000.
• Solely responsible for the bi-weekly Utility Ops Engineering Meetings with all reports from O&M, Construction & Corporate Engineering. Gathered information to set the agenda, follow-up on deliverables & keep a forecast of events throughout the remainder of the fiscal year.
• Set up meetings with outside vendors & N.C. Utility Commission visits to our corporate office, assisting & anticipating all needs during their time at Piedmont. There are four executives assistants whom report to the EMT (Executive Management Team) work as a team to prepare for all quarterly Board, Committee & Shareholder Meetings.
• The role required a wide range of flexibility to provide support within all levels of the organization & within the community & the Natural Gas Industry.