Piedmont Newnan Hospital

Piedmont Newnan Hospital United States Employee Reviews

productive workplace
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Newnan, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Easy team members to get along with, very helpful, always some work to be done. very knowledgeable staff members that are always willing to lend a helping hand
most enjoyable part of my job
cstcsfa in robotics (Current Employee), surgeryNovember 16, 2014
the most enjoyable part of my job is providing a service to the public that is top quality maintaining a safe and healthy environment(sterility)
Always able to learn something new each and every day, awesome staff
Central Sterile Tech (Current Employee), Newnan, GANovember 5, 2014
Pros: helpful staff
Cons: too far from home-moved and need to relocate
wonderful people and awesome staff. great place to work. Always have co workers or other staff members wiling and able to help and give knowledge.
great food, flexible hours, earn PDO time every week
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Newnan, GaJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: rotating weekend, earning pdo time
Cons: no free meals .
fast pace cooking and serving on line, i've learned recipe cooking and learning what diets to and not to serve to the patiences , management keeps you up to date on new products and whats to be expected , the team gets together and has a pot luck day on special occasions like food service week, thanksgiving , and christmas .the hardest part of the job is not gaining weight from all the taste testing of the food, the most enjoyable part is knowing that you are feeding the sick because food is a source of medicine .
Patient Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Newnan, GANovember 12, 2013
Great Place to work.I wouldn't of left if I did not relocate to NJ.
It is a community job
Revenue Cycle Lead Rep (Current Employee), Newnan, GASeptember 24, 2013
It is a rewarding position available within the community for healthcare
It was a small home town hospital when I started then it merged into Piedmont Newnan and everything changed for the worse
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Newnan, GAAugust 20, 2013
A typical day at work was great because I worked with a wonderful group of people, my charge nurse taught us a lot and was really big on education. The hardest part of the job was the patient load, giving care to 12 patients that cannot do anything for themselves was really hard.
A good place to work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 10, 2013
A typical day at work can be good or very stressful. I have learned a lot working in the ICU and continue to learn more. I work with really great people.
Prodocitve work place with daily educational values.
surgical distribution tech (Current Employee), Newnan, GAMay 1, 2013
Come in break out product that has been recieved from orders that was placed the previous work day, take the products to their proper locations and stock them as needed on the shelves, have lunch with my very hardworking coworkers in which we disscuss whats going on with our day as far as product.
Ok place to work
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Newnan, GAApril 8, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: no management
Good balance of work and break, great coworkers, happy place to work
Productive and Educational work environment
Students Volunteer (Former Employee), Newnan, GADecember 10, 2012
Pros: hands on learning
Cons: management attitudes
A typical sat at work would start with answering any patient calls or request. I would then check patients in and out as requested and update their charts as needed. I learned all of these skills on the job, I had no prior knowledge on how to enter patient data or checking patients in and out. My co-workers helped with teaching the ins and outs of the job. The hardest part of the job was when a patient passed away unexpectedly. The most important part of the job was knowing that I was helpful in making other people's job easier.
Performed Phlebotomy on all floors of hospital
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: a day shift position was not offered to me and night shift was taking a toll on my health.
I enjoyed the people I worked with and enhanced my skills as a Phlebotomist
Horrible and unprofessional management
do not wish to provide this information (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJune 11, 2012
Pros: none to speak of
Cons: everything about this place is negative
The management does not communicate with employees, they get most of their employees from temp agencies so they don't have to pay as much. most of these employees have never worked in healthcare and have no clue. There is no training to speak of. You have a 2 day general hospital orientation then you are basically "thrown to the wolves". I am still employed at piedmont but actively seeking other employment as this is the worst company I have ever, EVER worked for. It is very unorganized. I, and several of my coworkers have voiced our concerns to management and nothing has ever been done. In a nutshell, management could care less. Piedmont treats employees like dirt. It is absolute h-e-l-l going to work!
I LIKE MY JOB BUT AM LOOKING FOR EITHER A PAPER WORK JOB OR OFFICE JOB.
Staff nurse/R>N> (Current Employee), Newnan, GAApril 30, 2012
Pros: my co workers and my schedule
Cons: being short staffed.
i HAVE BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL 6 YRS AND THINK MY CO WORKERS ARE THE TOPS. WE WORK AS A GROUP WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS HELP EVERYBODY IS THERE.WE ASSESS PT. GIVE MEDICATION,CONSTANTLY MONITOR PT. ON AND OFF VENTILATORS. GIVE FAMILY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT.WE HAVE A NEW SYSTEM SO IT'S KIND OF HARD TO SAY IF IT'S WORKING OR NOT. THE WORSE PART OF THE JOB IS A DYING PT AND THERE FAMILY.TO SEE SOMEONE WO WAS SO TERRIBLE ILL AND COME BACK TO SEE US ABD ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THERE TIME SPENT IN ICU.

Piedmont Newnan Hospital Photos