Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet Employee Reviews

Fast paced, long hours, friendly staff
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GANovember 13, 2017
I enjoy working at Piedmont Urgent Care. I work 12 hour shifts with no lunch break, but I like working with patients. The hardest part about this job is asking patients for a credit or debit card to put on file as a back up in case the insurance doesn't cover their visit.
Pros
Free health visits, helping patients, two weeks paid time off
Cons
Long hours, no lunch break
Not a good company
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
If you want a thankless, unrewarding job then the revenue cycle team is for you. The work environment is filled with unprofessional behavior, gossip and POOR leadership. There is no room for growth unless you’re picked as a “favorite.” No bonuses, cent raises and poor leadership... don’t waste your time. The directors/officers don’t care about the employees and only care about making as much money as possible for the investors. Don’t waste your time going above and beyond for a company that is unwilling to reward (and retain) their employees.
Pros
Usual benefits offered by most companies
Cons
Poor leadership, poor company culture, bad environment
Not a good place to work
Patient Financial Service Rep (Former Employee) –  AtlantaJuly 18, 2017
The management staff is horrible.

The Director of Revenue Management calls people into her office to discuss any issues that they might be having and then discusses what you say with other individuals in the office creating a gossip filled, hostile work environment.

Turnover within the Revenue Cycle team is tremendous, which should speak volumes to their lack of management styles. There have been 4 employees to leave within the past 2 months. One of which walked out after being provoked by lead management staff.

When you have high turnover within the HR department you know something is wrong!
Fast paced
Currently TEAM LEAD(OSHA/HIPPA COMPLIANCE) (Current Employee) –  Milton, GAJuly 7, 2017
its okay to work there. but some providers can be hard to work for.It gets busy at times which is understandable because its an urgent care. Overall okay to work there.
Not Supportive
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
Promises growth potential but does not follow through. Will advance you only to set you up for failure. They recognize your weaknesses but not your strengths unless you are in their social group(s).

They over promise but under deliver.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
They have pet employees and if you aren't one of them... Beware
Piedmont Urgent Care by Wellstreet Review
Nationally Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  2292 Peachtree Road NWMarch 6, 2017
This Career offers classes / cross-training opportunities, career advancement opportunities, and flexible schedule opportunities. I have utilized most of what I learned in College, at this career.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Could have better benefits
No room for advancement
Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2017
No room for advancement here. Good for young kids to work at while they are in college. Coworkers are fun. 12 hour shifts allows for you to work 3 days a week and be full time already.
fast paced
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
It was run like a mom and pop place. The doctors care about their patients. Very supportive team to work with. No complaints at all.
• Supported doctors to ensure excellent patient care in stressful situations
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austell, GADecember 30, 2016
Pros: 12 hours work day. And some Drs are fun to work with and can learn from. Only obligated to work1 weekend day ( Saturday OR Sunday). Some coworkers are cool.
Former Employee
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 19, 2016
I worked at this company a little over a year ago. The management is horrible. If you notice every review on here is written by a manager. Most of the managers will smile in your face and stab you in your back. So be where!!!

They don't care about team work there is no job security, you can be hired one day and fired the next week. Everyone is for the self's. I know my comment will probably be deleted cause it's negative but I hate for people to read all these positive reviews and they aren't true.

You will work like a slave for 12 straight hours 3 long days they will turn around and call you to come in when they need help and then try and butter you up to come in. The managers want show there team work and come in and help. Only one of them would and she is sneaky. If you are good at your job and get moved up she will find a way to sabatosh you so you don't still her shine. She is very inappropriate in meetings yet she is still there. I think her and the RD might be dating not sure. All in all horrible place to work.
Pros
12hour shifts great pay
Cons
Horrible benefits lack of help
Great workplace
Team Lead /CSR/PSR (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 22, 2016
Busy day large volume , they doneed more help. managment was great, my co worker were great Hardest part of the job was High stress sometimes with limit help high demand. I love my job, very rewarding and can be a great place to retire from. Great benefits
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
more nursing and front office support in high volume clinics
Opp. for growth
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2016
The pay is well for what is req. of us. Great people, just the company is becoming more "estalished", so it makes everyone expendable.
Passionate about delivering exceptional service and quality care
Marketing & Public Relations, Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2016
An organization that fosters professional growth and encourages their employees to take on new challenges. The most enjoyable part of my job is collaborating with Senior management to increase patient volume and working with my clinical team to improve patient experience. I currently manage our digital strategy, healthcare partnerships, center level marketing efforts, and the operational needs of our second busiest clinic. I have been challenged with tasks where I had very little experience, which was difficult at times, but gave me the opportunity to broaden my professional skill set, delegate tasks, and manage multiple projects. I work with a group of dedicated and hardworking individuals and manage a team that continues to inspire me.
Great culture and Atmosphere
Practice Manager, Recruiting Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2015
Growing company with a great core values and mission. I have learned the most from the senior leaders who are hands on, but not overbearing. The teams and 8 locations provided experience beyond my years and I love the atmosphere and appreciate the training in my field as well as the knowledge of managing new areas to become an expert.
Business minded company with great growth opportunities
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy SpringsAugust 11, 2015
Growing company with great opportunities for internal growth. Business minded in the operations and reporting procedures. Policy ridden.