This a contract opportunity for our Direct Client in Southern California.
Location: Irwindale, CA
Duration: 9 Months
1. Provides timely customer service as top tier support to resolve IDM tools related incidents which cannot be solved by Tier 1 support. This position demands effective communication skills and proactive follow up with clients in a timely manner ensuring customer satisfaction. Critical analysis must be applied to analyze various options available to solve problems and then to choose the best option. Solutions must be shared with the IDM team to further the collective knowledge to prevent rework should the same incident arise in future.
2. Performs in-depth analysis of the highest-level technical issues. In- depth experience designing and implementing information solutions. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented. Works on issues involving and impacting leading edge and/or future technologies and business issues to accomplish short-term business objectives. Provides technical engineering and/or architectural guidance on an as- needed basis
3. Proactively monitors and maintains technology environment ensuring reliable operation of solutions while ensuring the security of the environment is enforced. Maintenance includes problem resolution by applying fix packs, minor upgrades, and configuration changes as appropriate as well as working with senior technology specialists to deploy major upgrades or implement new technology.
4. Implement minor enhancements and simple client requests for additional functionality
5. Support project transitions to production
6. Actively updates the IDM team’s knowledge base by documenting technology decisions and best practices and then briefs the team on lessons learned during regularly scheduled staff meetings. Understands work is part of a team and fosters teamwork and collaboration accordingly.
7. Provides rotational on-call support.
Certification: Certified ITIM / ITAM Professional
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience