Now Hiring a Retail Store Manager in New Bern, NC!
Are you looking to be part of a FUN, upbeat team with a one-of-a-kind retailer? Pier 1 Imports, the leading home furnishings specialty retailer, is searching for an energetic, full-time Store Manager to be part of a fast paced team for our New Bern, NC store! Pier 1 Imports offers flexible work schedules, competitive pay and an associate discount that starts immediately!
The primary purpose of the Store Manager position is to provide leadership, management and supervision in all aspects of managing a Pier 1 store. This position requires the frequent and routine exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
If you like working with people, are energetic and can work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends), please follow the directions below to complete an online job application and take our pre-employment assessment. You must complete the application and the assessment to be considered for the position.
1. Go to http://tinyurl.com/gotopierone
2. Select an option from the Location drop down menu. The location for this position is:
NC,New Bern,2033 S Glenburnie Rd,#0224
3. Select an option from the Position drop down menu by selecting the role that you are interested in applying for: Sales Associate, Sales Leader, Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
You will then be prompted to complete the online application and assessment. If you have any questions or technical difficulties while completing the application or taking the assessment, please contact SHL Technical Support at 1-800-899-7451. We will reach out to you if we decide to move forward in our interviewing process.
We seek enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, responsible, and have the initiative to make the most of a career at Pier 1 Imports. Our Store Managers have the possibility to go on to become Regional Managers and more with Pier 1 Imports.
- Flexible work schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines such as business, retail management, marketing, merchandising or equivalent plus one year of retail management experience OR Some college and a minimum of two years Pier 1 or other retail management experience OR Two to four years of Pier 1 or other retail management experience