Pierce Washington (www.piercewashington.com) is a full service eBusiness consulting firm, with offices in San Francisco and Chicago.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst acts as the conduit between business users and the IT development team to ensure the seamless realization of business requirements in technology solutions. Along the way, you will develop strong leadership, problem solving, and systems implementation skills. This is a full time position in our San Francisco office offering competitive compensation and benefits. Ability to travel up to 25% is required.
Under general direction from one of our senior consultants, the Business Analyst works closely with clients to define business requirements, translate requirements into system specifications, support system development activities, and document the solution for training, customer support, and test execution.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or equivalent educational or professional experience. Minimum 2 years of related experience; excellent computer software skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills. Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process, successfully worked on multiple consulting projects and previous consulting experience a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Documenting new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Documenting functional user requirements and specifications for use by technical team to drive development activities.
- Developing communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
- Acting as a liaison between business users and technical team.
- Assisting with systems test planning and test script development.
- Contributing to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Contributing to development of deployment and communication plans.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Detail oriented and analytical, with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- A track record of outstanding performance.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.