Pierre’s Ice Cream Company is seeking an experienced, highly motivated warehouse manager to join its outstanding team. This position is responsible for the safe, efficient operation of the warehouse.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and develop night warehouse personnel through training and coaching.
- Ensure orders are accurately pulled and loaded on outbound trucks.
- Transfer and fuel trucks in the yard as needed.
- Communicate with equipment lessors to ensure equipment is in safe and operable
- Manage Voxware order selection software.
- Upload Intermec units for delivery drivers.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with two (2) years work experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drop and hook semi trailers.
- Familiarity with automated warehouse systems a plus.
Indeed - 17 months ago