The Administration Coordinator position will provide key contributions to the Sales, Accounting and Customer Support processes of PigCHAMP, Inc., as well as a perform a variety of General Administration tasks for the company.
The Administrative Coordinator will provide professional quality customer service, internal and external, in a way that reflects PigCHAMP’s commitment to integrity, work ethic, and its position as a leader in the information technology industry.
1) Contact customers prior to annual license renewal to ensure proper invoicing
2) Record customer receivables in accounting software, prepare deposit slips, record and communicate according to company policy
3) Process invoicing in a timely and high-quality manner
4) Provide licenses to customers for PigCHAMP software
5) Distribution of software, forms, and all other documents via postal mail, FedEx or other chosen method
6) Keep customer information current in financial and customer-relationship software tools
7) Prepare periodic sales reports
8) Help to respond to PigCHAMP’s customer service requests, inquires and complaints via phone
9) Keep filing up-to-date
10) Coordinate and secure travel arrangement (lodging & car rental) for PigCHAMP employees
11) Help with printing/binding of product marketing materials as needed
12) Process credit card payments
13) Review AR monthly list for outstanding receivables
14) Serve as office receptionist and main-line phone contact
15) Maintain office vendors and relationships
16) Keep current inventory of office supplies, Forms and hardware products
17) Create POs for inventory orders as needed
18) Assist Director of Administration with additional administration duties as requested
Education: Degree in finance, accounting or administration preferred
Experience: 2+ years
- History of providing quality customer service
- Good knowledge of accounting functions
- Must possess an upbeat positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills.
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Position is located in the Ames, Iowa office.
- Work hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Casual business attire.