Piggly Wiggly

Piggly Wiggly United States Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Watertown, WIApril 28, 2015
Pros: 10% back on a gift card of what you spend grocery shopping
Cons: Not enough Hours
I've learned a lot from cashiering, stocking, bagging. I've also have been in the Floral Dept I've learned making flower arrangements, corsages, boutonniere's , order flowers, customer service. I enjoy meeting and working with my co-workers. I would say the hardest part of the job is making sure tasks are done on time to please customers, The most enjoyable part is staying busy and always learning something new everyday.
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Blakely, GAApril 28, 2015
I enjoyed my job. You get to meet different, people it was very interesting. The most enjoyable part of my job was providing great customer service.
A good place to work. Everyone was like part of your. family.
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GAApril 27, 2015
I enjoyed my work. I enjoyed most of the people I worked with. I looked forward to going to work everyday. I had my everyday customer's and every week customer's. You look forwards to seeing them.
One of the best jobs that I've had.
Stocker (Former Employee), Watertown, WIApril 26, 2015
I really liked working at Piggly Wiggly. It was a fun place to work. I worked in a wide variety of jobs at the grocery store. It was really nice to develop a relationship with the customers that live in the community.
fun place
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Prentiss, MSApril 25, 2015
My job was long and tiring. the coworkers were great to work with. the hardest part of my job was working in the hot and cold weather.
Fun Place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dover, TNApril 25, 2015
Pros: Bosses and customers
Cons: short lunches
Typical day at the Pig, clock in go to your position, customer service, lots of laughs. Learned all departments, co-workers were amazing always very helpful. Management was the most caring and wonderful people to work for. The hardest part of the job was getting up for the 4am deliveries.
Has its perks
Cashier (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 24, 2015
This job can be a little stressful when you are being cross trained but it has good days and bad days as does every job. Customer service is key at this job. No room for advancement though.
Very easy place to work for.
Cashier (Former Employee), Racine, WisconsinApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free Food in the break room
Cons: Standing in one spot for 5-6 hours
Busy days
Learned how to be a cashier and handling money.
The co-workers are friendly
Hardest part of the job is dealing with crabby customers
I enjoyed helping people
Productive and fun work place
Stocker (Current Employee), Phenix City, ALApril 22, 2015
Learned your approach towards the job reflect on who you really are.
Management is very well in order. Flexible.
Co-workers are like family.
Hardest part is the waking up for 1st shift.
Best part is being able to enjoy the co-workers/customers while you work.
Enjoyable
Stocker/Cashier Associate (Former Employee), Hartland, WIApril 15, 2015
At Piggly Wiggly, a typical day would be stocking shelves, cleaning up messes, grabbing carts from outside, working the cash register and phasing. I have learned how to work with others effectively.
Head Cook (Former Employee), Ellaville, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: making people smile
Cooking for the public and enjoyed meeting different people. my co-workers were nice. I enjoyed mostly is making people smile.
Family Environment
Cake Decorator (Former Employee), Hampton, SCApril 14, 2015
Pros: Family atmosphere
Cons: Short breaks
Piggly Wiggly not only gave me experience but also a family. I absolutely loved working in the atmosphere that Piggly Wiggly created. A typical day at Piggly Wiggly consisted of working, taking care of customers and enjoying the company of co-workers.
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Pinson, ALApril 13, 2015
learned how to balance a cash drawer, customer service, worked after school, learned value of making my own money, learned teamwork, loved it
Lots to learn, little room to move up.
Assistant Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Florence, SCApril 12, 2015
Pros: Friendly atmosphere
Cons: No room for growth
Typical day clock in, unload any trucks delivered that morning, work the trucks, check and work back-stock make out orders and condition the store. Learned a lot about how a smaller grocery business words such as managing sales per man hour projections petty cash skills and more. Management is great as they try to work with everyone and their needs, as well as the co-workers being friendly. The best part of my job is the co-workers and customers.
Bagging groceries for hours to an unkind population
Bagger/Stocker (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCApril 10, 2015
Pros: Easy Job
Cons: Low Income
On a typical day I would come for my shift and bag groceries while the cashier rang items up. I also helped stock shelves on occasion and cleaned the store.
Good management and awesome customers
Cashier (Current Employee), Troy, ALApril 8, 2015
Operated a cash register, learned to do WIC transactions, friendly managers, good co-workers, must be able to juggle many different things at once, great customers
A nice simple job
Bagger and Stocker (Current Employee), Union Grove, WIApril 8, 2015
Pros: simple job, fun, good environment
Cons: short breaks healthcare, slow management
A typical day starts off as punching in the clock and putting your number in go up front and tell the manager your here and ask if there anything that needs to be done or helped with if he/she says nothing then you can either go pack for the cashiers or face the store. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment, learned how to stay and keep moving, keep a smile on my face, and how to be more polite. Management is nice most of the time they are just crabby in the morning but who isn't really. All of my co-workers are nice and friendly there rarely quite and always lending a helping hand. The paperwork and keeping up with the pace of the customers is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with nice happy people.
Fun
Store Manager (Former Employee), Madisonville, LAApril 3, 2015
I loved working at the Pig. The customers and co-workers were absolutely awesome. I miss working with them very much! I would definitely recommend employment there.
Good work environment
Crew Member (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 1, 2015
There was nothing hard about the job. I was a stocker and enjoyed talking to the customers. The management was fair and co-workers are good hard working people.
worst place ever
Cashier (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 23, 2015
Pros: deli
Cons: management
worst place to work at management sucks you buss yo but for minimum wage and get no recognition by far one of the worst jobs ive had

1 2 3 4 5

About Piggly Wiggly

Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company operates more than 100 Piggly Wiggly supermarkets throughout South Carolina and southeastern Georgia. – Read more

Piggly Wiggly Salaries