Piggly Wiggly Employee Reviews

Found 1,031 reviews matching the search
deli clerk
Sales and Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Port Royal, SCJanuary 31, 2017
opered large ovens and ranges, carved and prepared diffent types of meats for boiling, frying and steaming, arraned and presented food in a manner pleasing to the eye, collected payments and made change
i love my job
Deli Associate (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 28, 2017
Its a wonderful place to work and you can also have benefits after being there for a short time period. I also enjoy my coworkers and my boss she is a wonderful lady that I truly admire
Pros
days requested off
Great Experience.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbellsport, WIJanuary 28, 2017
Koltz Piggly Wiggly was a great place to be. They were professional, they treated everyone respectfully, and it always left me smiling.
a very community friendly workplace
Bagger (Former Employee) –  Denmark, SCJanuary 27, 2017
Bagged groceries. Helped customers load groceries in vehicles. Ensured parking lot was presentable;
helped unload products off delivery truck. Moved carts, bagged
It was a good job. Pretty easy and laid back environment
Produce Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Grifton, NCJanuary 27, 2017
Wish the management could of been better but everyone was so nice. There was always something to do. You always met new people while working and you were allowed to try other positions like produce and cashier but if you wanted to stock you were able too
Managers need to keep promises
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wagener, SCJanuary 26, 2017
When you got someone who wants more hours and is willing to work, and you continue to promise them more hours and you don't come through, that's how you loose employees.
Great environment
Book Keeper (Former Employee) –  Manning, SCJanuary 26, 2017
My first job in High school and the company was nothing but great to me helped me got my first car. I also promoted in the company which was exciting for me being in High school.
Productive workplace with fun people
Deli Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Grove, WIJanuary 24, 2017
A typical day varies a lot. For me it can last anywhere from 4 hours to 12 hours. I have learned a lot of management skills. The management its self is kind and friendly. The culture for the most part is a fun atmosphere. The hardest part about the job is the long days that come with it. The most enjoyable part is the people that work here.
ok place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manning, SCJanuary 24, 2017
When I worked there the managers was not all that nice they took things to far, workers there was very nice and would help anybody out with things they needed and worked very hard.
Fun job, but low pay and lower hours.
Bagger (Former Employee) –  Boaz, ALJanuary 23, 2017
I worked 20 hours a week (5 hours each day I worked) making 7.25/hr, and they pay each week. It wasn't a terrible job, as I really liked all my coworkers, and the time I worked each day was convenient. My duties were to bag groceries for people, carry outs, retrieve shopping carts, clean the restrooms, break room, back room, and the store by sweeping, mopping, buffing floors. I made bags of ice. I emptied all trash from the store. I would also pull certain produce items each night right before the store closed, and stock milk and some other items when asked to do so. All very simple stuff. I had a lot of time to myself working there, and had time to produce several creative thoughts. I would recommend this as a first job, or as a secondary job. I just couldn't handle the low pay, and had to look elsewhere for work.
Pros
Easy work, low stress
Cons
pay
Work with you
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Galena, ILJanuary 19, 2017
Not the best pay but worked well for me as I worked here while I was in school. I was loyal to them and worked well with them and as my trust was built with them, they gave me the hours I needed.
Produce Assistant
UTILITY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Crivitz, WIJanuary 18, 2017
Accept produce shipments. Clean produce and prepare for sale in the store. Create custom ordered fruit plates, baskets and veggies trays. Assist customers in locating produce. Stocking the produce on a daily basis
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJanuary 18, 2017
Overall a very good work place. Nice people great customer care. Clean and organized. They have a great management team as well. Cashiers always look ready to go and on their feet at all times
Wonderful Low Pricesat Piggly Wiggly
cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed working as a cashier and assisting customers daily. Part of my day the people who came in the store where the ones who put a smile on my face.
Pros
Pretty store
Cons
Never gave you the time you need off at a certain date.
Its a great place to work if you're in school.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSJanuary 17, 2017
It's an excellent place to work if you're in school. They work great around your schedule. From my personal opinion it's more of a job for students because they really don't have a set time schedule that you work. It's a great job for high school and college students.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Not enough pay.
Great!!!
Courtesy Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSJanuary 16, 2017
Again, I would say that Piggly Wiggly was a great place to work. The environment was a great laid back one and the supervisors and managers really cared about you.
Typical Grocery Store
Cashier and Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lomira, WIJanuary 16, 2017
It's a typical chain grocery store. The regulars that come in are awesome, and since it is a small town there was a lot of familiar faces. It was very part time and a lot of the other workers were high school aged or college aged. Nothing permanent but definitely okay for extra money and not so hard work.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
weekend work
job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 14, 2017
it was my very first job but i loved it. they customers is what made the job so amazing. It was like a small little family owned store so everyone knew everyone. I ran the cash register most of the day but i also worked in the deli some days i would stock so i pretty much done everything.
Pros
free food
Cons
closed
Most of the workers are alright
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Delavan, WIJanuary 12, 2017
A typical day working at the Piggly Wiggly was actually pretty fun if you knew the workers. They will for the most part, treat you as family. You can just laugh and joke around when it is dead and their isn't really isn't customers around so you wouldn't get in trouble by the managers.
Pros
They would give your lunch break.
Cons
Not everyone there was the best worker.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Waiting on the customers and help with stock. The employees are good to work with. You work with food stamps and WIC and help the customers to the items listed on WIC.
Pros
Customers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piggly Wiggly. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9