**Please do not re-apply if it has been less than 6 months. Make sure you read all requirements before submitting resume.*
The part-time Store Clerk/Cashier positions pays $8.00 and varies between 15-40 hours a week (weekdays, weekends and evenings). All candidates must be able to work mandatory extended shifts/overtime as required. If you are a people person and full of energy then this position is for you!
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and display is correct at all times
- Provide customers with efficient and friendly checkout services and ensure that they are leaving the store satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Receives regular vendor deliveries and stock sales floor in a timely manner
- Answer store phone calls and ensure customer calls are handled in a friendly and expedient fashion
- Maintain a clean and safe checkout area and store.
- Perform product exchanges, sweeping and mopping, and product stocking
- Up-sale products and build customer rapport
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisors
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Basic math skills and previous cash handling experience
- Minimum of 6 months retail/customer service and sales experience
- Attending all shifts as assigned, including working overtime as needed with little to no notice
- Great customer service skills and a positive demeanor
- Demonstrates an interest in and enthusiasm for learning about our store and in maintaining and promoting our store's standards for service and operation
- Demonstrates excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Has a high regard for personal responsibility and takes initiative
- Ability to work on your feet (bending, standing and walking) for long periods of time
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Pike Market Group is a small family owed business serving the residents and tourists of Long Beach. We currently have 2 locations and...