Bayside Pilates & Fitness Studio is looking for an outgoing and engaging front desk guest associate for a full-time position 8am-4 M- Sun. Our studio is a refreshing and inviting environment located in Bayside NY. We are building an amazing community and want someone to support the continued growth. The studio has a warm, casual feel but our classes are high-energy.
This position is ideal for someone with a flexible schedule and other sources of income (student, Pilates teacher in training or new teacher), who is passionate about fitness, health, and wellness, and is excited to spend a couple of days a week in the studio environment. Ideally, we are looking for someone to pick up an average of three-seven shifts a week, including weekends, early mornings, with the flexibility to cover shifts on a need basis.
Our new team member will be friendly, approachable and enthusiastic about helping our clients feel right at home, even if it's their first time through the door or first exposure to Pilates. You will offer a wonderful guest experience before and after classes, assisting with questions and concerns while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen to accomplish front desk duties.
- Energetic, positive, friendly, caring
- Reception experience preferably developed from a spa, fitness center, or personal services establishment
- Interest in Pilates or personal fitness
- Passion for health and well-being
- Sales experience in retail or service
- Excellent computer skills - experience with Illustrator and MindBody Online are a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Flexible schedule - please indicate in cover note what times you are available - be specific