Pilgrim's Employee Review

Extremely stressfull environment, very demanding, not at all focused on a work/life balance
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ALApril 30, 2014
Pilgrim's has been a good company to work for. I have been employed there for 13 years. I don't like the thoughts of leaving, but the company is demanding more and more and will not offer help when requested.
To get everything done that they want me to get done and not get behind, would require me to work about 60 - 70 hours a week. I am not willing to work that many hours every week due to the family life that I value.

Other Pilgrim's Employee Reviews

Medical
Licensed Vocational Nurse, First Aid (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXDecember 9, 2017
Never know if you will have to work weekends. never know what time you will be getting off of work. unclear instructions. Long work hours. Never given clear instructions. Management is always against each other.
Pros
PLLLEEEENNTTTYYY of hours to work
Cons
Never knowing if you have to work weekends. Never know what time you will get off of work
Travajo resbinsable
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cold Spring, MNNovember 30, 2017
Aprendi a tarvajar con seguridad. La parte mas dificil de mi travajo en shipping. Lo que mas me gusto fue que travajava en el primer turno.
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Que la supervisora gritava sin rason.