Pillsbury United Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Mismanaged
Employment and Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 19, 2017
Executive do not listen to program staff. Budget is management heavy to the detriment of community programs. Little or no room for advancement. Poor communication at all levels.
Unfair treatment towards staff
Hmong Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 13, 2015
Worked here for 2months, I can see right always management is unfair towards staff, no job security or room to move up higher, lots of favoritism going on.
Cons
No job security
Unique working environment
Representative Payee Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2015
Come into office and immediately see smiling faces and that always made my day. Clients were seen through the day and my job consisted on job training with client support.
Pros
Learning more about services for clients
Cons
Challenges with supportive services
Productive and fun working enviornment
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 13, 2012
Enjoyed my work with this Company and would like to go back to work for them.
Productve and fun workplace
Program Manager/NCRTNavigator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 11, 2012
Over my 14 year tenure at Pillsbury United Communities, I feel my greatest achievement while there was to have been able to put so much back into my community and assist families , friends, staff and all the people that I have come in contact with, by sharing my experiences in life, assisting with the resources that were available as well as giving kind words of encouragement, a shoulder to lean on and giving them the straight forward advice they needed to hear. Therefore assisting people with making and following through with their goals, and watching their growth and success.
Pros
able to work with the families in my community
Cons
not enough upward positions to move too and not enough staff appreciation/recognition
Advocate for transitioning families from sheltters to permanet housing
2020 Elliot ave so. CVI (Former Employee) –  Advocate Community BuilderNovember 3, 2011
Assist families with court orders, seeking employment,child pertection cases, and group programs. facilitating groups, providing assistance with chid care. working with teens with secondary education, and assist with homeless teens programs.
Pros
positive motervation
Cons
negitive attitudes twords positive motervation