Pilot Flying J Employee Review

View all Pilot Flying J reviews

Great place always meeting new people.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Come in and get set up with my register. Apply my customer service and sales skills at the counter up-selling items to the customers. The people, including management, were great to with with, as we all had outgoing personalities. Which is a MUST for a fast paced environment! Not really a "hard part of the job, but if I had to pick something, would be on the 3 truck days. Unloading and filling shelves was the longest days. I just really enjoyed talking to people from all over the world traveling as well as truck drivers and hearing their stories.
Pros
Fun
Cons
...

Other Pilot Flying J Employee Reviews

persistent
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYNovember 16, 2017
Flying J is def. a clean and solitude environment. the employees are chippy for the most part depending on who is working. I do miss an employee that doesn't work there anymore. wish there were more like her with her bubbly attitude, and cheerful smile.
A good first job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Haughton, LANovember 16, 2017
I had fun at work everyday.
I got along with everyone, everyday.
If I could get hired back I would take it but i'm looking to expand my options on a new job I can enjoy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pilot Flying J. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9