Pilot Logistics Services

Pilot Logistics Services Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Frac fuel driver (Former Employee), Tioga N.DOctober 4, 2014
Pros: good pay if there's work
Cons: poor work environment and no career advancement for minorities
This is by far the worst job I've ever had. There's no career advancement for minorities. The racism in Tioga is so thick, you can cut it with a knife. Management is comprised of a bunch tobacco chewing Good Ole Boys. There's no professionalism and they exhibit a lot of favoritism. Do yourself a favor and stay away.
Fun and challenging place to work
Frac Asset Manager (Current Employee), Odessa, TXJune 18, 2014
A lot of challenges each day that keeps you busy and allows the day to go pretty quick. Broad range of responsibilities that allows you to learn a lot.
Busy Job
Safety Administrator (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: change in management frequently
For the most part it is a well kept busy job. Good hours and if you make the right connections and keep up with your work then there is a higher chance at advancement.
Loved this place
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 25, 2014
Pros: advancement
I worked Operations Department in Oklahoma City. People are great and so is the culture.
not bad to make ends meet
CDL Frac Fueler Driver (Current Employee), Odessa, TXApril 21, 2014
Cons: management employees need more managerial training
You get out of this job less what you put in! Work hard and try to make an impact and you truly can
Not Good...No Job Security...No Communication in the Office!!
CDL Tank Wagon Driver - Fueler (Former Employee), Tioga, NDMarch 24, 2014
Pros: you can make some good money.
Cons: there is no communication in the office...no job security!!!
In training everything sounded Great....I thought i was going to work for this company for years to come, but after Training and you get on the job...everthing goes out the window! I Took my 1 week off that was coming to me (which they complain about) and it was during this last Christmas! I had a return flight that was cancelled! i called a let them – more... know!! The next schedulled flight cancelled also due to snowy weather...I let them know agian and got a text telling me that i was terminated, because I abandoned my job...when clearly I was trying to get back to North Dakota from New Mexico. I still had to go back to get my things and my car! I tried to get my job back and was told by HR that i would get it back..i emailed,text,called...did everthing i could do, but not one person called me back. Go make your quick money and get out!! Do not let me get started on the man camp and your sleeping situation..Child size bunkbeds...2 men to a room...8 men in each trailer...sharing the same fridge!! Not Good!! – less
I enjoy tanker driving but will do any.
Fuel Tanker Driver (Former Employee), Tioga, NDFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: i like extra hours for pay and working hard.
Cons: dangerous area to work
Enjoyed working long hours. I am always learning. Like adventurous jobs.
hardly any hours
frak technician (Former Employee), Pleasanton TexasJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: very sporadic company
no hours unless you bug dispatch that before when it was Western they actually cared about you now that its pilot they could give $0.02 what happens to you hours could be 71 weekend 10 the next worst company I've ever worked for although the camaraderie with other employees on job sites is amazing
Good pay, lots of hours
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Odessa, TXAugust 3, 2013
Pros: good pay and lots of hours
Cons: management, maintenance, and support
The job entails the bulk delivery of fuel to oil field customers, such as drill rigs, frac sites, and oil industry related bulk customers.
Fun place to work, no stability at all.
Lead Frac Technician (Current Employee), Louisville, OHJuly 25, 2013
Fun environment to work in, no stable work load or no guranteed hours.
Gamble
Frac tech/ frac fueler (Current Employee), Midland, TXApril 30, 2013
Every day is a gamble. One week im working about 70-100 hrs. The next i work less than 30 hrs. I want something more stable with a schedule. At pilot if i get a call i work that day no call no work.
Great Environment
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 9, 2013
The environment is wonderful. We have great co-workers and great management. Everyone is always there when you need them.