Pilot Thomas Logistics Employee Review

View all Pilot Thomas Logistics reviews

hardly any hours
frak technician (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton TexasJanuary 17, 2014
no hours unless you bug dispatch that before when it was Western they actually cared about you now that its pilot they could give $0.02 what happens to you hours could be 71 weekend 10 the next worst company I've ever worked for although the camaraderie with other employees on job sites is amazing
Pros
nothing
Cons
very sporadic company

Other Pilot Thomas Logistics Employee Reviews

The people I worked with always have the same way of thinking.while we worked there .
Bobtail Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Odessa TxOctober 23, 2017
I worked for Thomas Petroleum for 4 to 5 years then after it merged with Pilot I stuck around there another 2 years . Everything changed after Pilot was involved with them . It would seem like they didn't want to pay the driver what they deserved. No bonuses no raises just commission pay that was never consistent . Dispatch was in Ft Worth so that said it all It was always hard to communicate with them and customers . Over the course of 6 years I ran into 6 to 8 different managers and over 100 drivers . So now the Regional, Cooperate and Assistant still can't change this company around . After complaining about pay they decided to end my employment with them so they could have the easy way out . Now that I'm not employed with them I have to fight and get my vacation pay another way since they didn't even want to pay me that after being there all those years .
Pros
Theres always hiring
Cons
Commision pay
Great pay work is stressful
Bobtail Driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 12, 2017
Money is the only reason why I’m still here. They’re always adding loads at the last minute like it’s no big deal. Always trying to blame the driver for everything. Over book you with loads for the following day. Everyload needs to be done ASAP. That word seems to be used a lot here. Very stressful and hectic.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Treated unfairly. Dispatch doesn’t know how to do there job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pilot Thomas Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6