Pilot Employee Reviews in United States

Hire people with low self esteem
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 20, 2016
this company hires outside there company, even through they say they hire within,, they hire people with no experience and over look there employees that are qualified for the position, its the good old boys club if your manager doesnt like you you will never get promoted
Productive pllace to work
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Ontario, ORMarch 10, 2016
I personally cant stand that my store is a training store, but other than that it's fine. I like working graveyards and talking with the customers. Cleaning is my favorite part of the store.
Great atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMarch 3, 2016
Pilot is a great company to work for but when the management is poor and you can't keep staff it is really hard to be successful all y yourself. I enjoyed the time i was there, I just got really tired of being the only one trying to work and being under paid for my title and being paid less than new people with no experience when i was there for a year.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Little discounts and not understanding staff
manager was racist
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WINovember 4, 2015
it was alright until my mother quit and we worked together she was the one who got me in but do to her health she had to leave then a few days later I got fired for nothing.
I enjoyed my Job at Wal-Mart. I worked with a great bunch of Managers and employees
Deli Lead (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 29, 2015
I did orders , schedule, inventory. I did interviews and hiring. I trained the employees for my department. My team worked hard and we reduced labor and shrinkage in 3 months, Sales increased
Pros
a fun place to work
Cons
benifits
Constant interaction with customers
RSS Manager (Former Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAAugust 27, 2015
Fast paced, must be a strong minded to work in this atmosphere. Learning to maintain a positive attitude when working with customers, more so truck drivers.
Cons
Good
Shift Management (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 23, 2015
Good benefits good team mates but not good money
Sometimes you get good customers but then u get bad customers. Employees come and go
Productive and postive work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 20, 2015
In a typical day I will interact with 300 customers providing friendly and accurate customer service. I will handle their transactions, sales, questions and or complaints. I keep my workplace clean and conducive for business and ready for following shifts .I break shift and count tills. I assist the manager with inventory counts and orders. l also assist with checking in and counting vendors product as delivered. I train new employees as they are hired. I train new and current employees of company polices. I maintain an accurate till. I assist the manager with theft and loss prevention. I enjoy the fast paced environment of customer service. I like interacting with my co-workers and management. I like being able to move about to complete cleaning needs for the store to look its best. Some days we are short handed and I have to be stationary at the register for my shift, these days are not as enjoyable.
Pros
Hours I work are my preference
Cons
Being stationary on my feet for entire shift
Productive work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 9, 2015
Could use more team work. Deli work preparing hot and cold foods for the hot case, salads, fruit cups for cold case. Preparing and making pizzas. Using a oven and deep fryer. checking in vendors, changing drink boxes for soda machine when needed. Maintain and organise work station, cleaning and stocking
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive place to work for. Always had a good day.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chemult, ORJuly 2, 2015
Very enjoyable place to work. Learned new things like weighing trucks, and setting up fuel. Met many new people that came through.
Pros
Discounts on food products
Cons
Out in the middle of no where.
loved it and the people
R.O.V. Pilot/ Mechanical Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2015
i had a really good time. learned a lot. got a much needed experience working with computer controlled hydraulic systems. taking a helicopter to work and then piloting a Remotely Operated Vehicle thousands of feet below sea was a superb experience. wish i could have stayed there.
Pros
free travel, good food, good people, excellent training and tech support
Cons
missing holidays at home
Janitorial Position
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJune 1, 2015
A typical day at Pilot gas station: I was assigned general cleaning duties. It was my job to maintain cleanliness and keep the place in order and presentable.
a ok job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 29, 2015
it was an ok job but not somewere you would want to be a career if im going to be honestlt well atleast to me wages for ok but for the amount of work that was done I don't believe at all the wage at all the wage was fair.
Pros
Cons
bad pay
productive fast paste enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2015
greeting customers making sure the store is clean and making a friendly & safe environment while providing excellent customer care.
N/a
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  SUBWAYApril 7, 2015
A decent company to work for but not alot of advancement opportunity within the company. I enjoyed dealing with new people every day.
different kind of environment
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  temple,gaMarch 30, 2015
Learning several fundamentals of the transportation industry, day to day operations always consistent co-workers friendly
was a fun productive plac to work great co workers
sandwich artist/ team leader (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMarch 27, 2015
learned many new things of how restaurants are run. amazing beginning manager kind openly listen and help in anyway. she taught me all the ropes. fun, loving coworkers,
Typical Work Day
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Caldwell, OHMarch 16, 2015
The management on the day shift is pretty awesome to work with, and so much fun, and that's what makes you get through the day.
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 16, 2015
A typical day is hard working. I learned how to multitask. The hardest part of the job is having co-workers being on your side with things.
Good Company
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ruther Glen, VAJanuary 13, 2015
As a co-manager of Pilot, I worked 10 hour days. I managed cashiers, maintenance, and kitchen staff. I took pride in our cleanliness of the bathroom and shower facilities. I assisted customers and made certain they received the assistance needed. Hardest part of the job was maintaining a shift where hours were cut due to season. Enjoyable part - working with all my co-workers, training our new employees, and increasing sales.