Pine Forest Camp

Pine Forest Camp Employer Reviews

Hard work yet fun work
Head of Dance/Bunk Counselor (Former Employee), Greeley, PAAugust 24, 2013
The job is very demanding and stressful for the two months of camp. On the plus side it is a fun and rewarding experience that will provide friends for a lifetime.
Summer sports camp for middle / high school children
Fitness Specialist (Current Employee), Greeley, PAJune 3, 2013
Pros: housing, food, expenses covered.
Cons: travel distance from home.
Work as a fitness specialist in the gym and exercise area. Designing various exercise programs based on individual goals and expectations. Making sure children are both lifting properly and safely. When not working as a fitness specialist I am a gym assistant, making sure the area is safe, clean and organized.
Seasonal Work with GREAT atmosphere
Counselor (Former Employee), Greeley, PAApril 29, 2013
Pros: free food and housing.
I worked here as a counselor and loved it. The higher up staff is a little tough on the counselors but they are just trying to keep all the children safe and happy.
Challenging, but rewarding.
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Greeley, PAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: work with kids, play in the sun all day, and meet amazing people.
Cons: little time off and decent pay.
I am not going to lie, the counseling job at Pine Forest was challenging. In my case I was far away from home and it was my first experience on my own, but the time I spent there was unforgettable and amazing. You become so close with the people who you work with, there was always such a great sense of camaraderie. The kids were amazing. The management – more... was wonderful, you can tell that the management team loved what they did and they worked so hard to make each summer better then the last. The job is definitely not for someone who would consider themselves a couch potato. You are always up and moving, all day and everyday. So, that would have to have been the most challenging part because you are basically running a marathon for three months straight. In the end the pros definitely out way the cons. You make life long friends and I would consider my time there to be a very rewarding experience. – less