Pineapple Hospitality and Columbia West Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Inconsistent scheduling and poor manager
Barista/bartender (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 2, 2017
You will get scheduled for 16 hours one week and 28 the next. Whether or not you get full time and the shifts that you want is entirely dependent on if the manager personally likes you, and has nothing to do with work ethic or seniority. Tips are also crazy inconsistent. Pay is good and benefits are good if you can get full time out of her. The company and the other departments are great, employees are nice and easy to get along with. Food and beverage manager just leaves much to be desired, as this could be a great job. Since working there, I've talked to multiple people that had to get a new job just because she wouldn't accommodate for their scheduling requests.
Pros
Good coworkers, good pay, good benefits
Cons
Inconsistent scheduling, poor manager
Meh
Office Administrator I (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 20, 2017
They attempt to make you feel like they care about you, but I do not feel like they genuine do. When concerns about policy is brought to mangers attention, they are dismissed. I was told several times "that's just how we do things here".
Productive and fun workplace with ping-pong table
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 17, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.