PineBridge Investments

PineBridge Investments Employer Reviews

Enjoyable place to work
Vice President & Controller (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2014
Enjoyable place to work and learn. Senior Management strives to make it a better place for its employees by providing various on the job opportunities or interact with others within the firm.
Productive work environment; very knowledgeable co workers in which I was able to learn valuable information.
Client Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2013
Working at PineBridge Investments was a great experience. I began there as a temporary employee working in the client reporting group to provide extra coverage for when anyone on the team went on vacation. After working there for six months I was hired as a full time employee. My typical day included reporting and verifying client monthly, or quarterly – more... reports. Using my Microsoft excel knowledge I was able to automate and simplify some reports that were manual and tedious.

My team and co workers were especially kind and great to work with. The atmosphere was always positive yet competitive. I was able to take on more and more responsibility only being there a short time because everyone there always shared knowledge. – less
It was the best project i have ever worked.
SQL Server Developer/SSIS/SSRS/BI Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2012
I got exposer to such a huge database in that project. I have worked as a BI developer , i have created 40 different packages. I have been actively involved with the stake holders and talking about the business. I have been introduced to new technologies like cognos, informatica and hyperion.
Great place to learn investments
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), 北京市, C22August 13, 2012
Modeling: Constructed financial models for various projects under senior associate supervision, by using Financial Statement Modeling, DCF Modeling, LBO Modeling, M&A Modeling, and Trading Comparable Modeling.
• Team Support: Initiated the draft of Investment Memorandum for an important energy deal with the Private Equity team, and assisted fund managers – more... with interpreting financial analysis, including investment track records and financial statement analysis, and prepared valuation analysis using multiples from comparable public companies and precedent transactions.
• Portfolio Management: Worked with senior associates and executives on private equity fund-of-funds and secondaries, including private equity investing strategies, co-investments and secondary market investments.
• Organizational: Gathered and presented key financial market news on a weekly basis to Alternative Investments Group. – less
Hard Working Executive Assistant with Spunky Attitude
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 5, 2012
Schedule internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences communicating with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate; prepare time sheets, expense reports internal reports; assist with greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms and organizing catering; maintain/update current list of contacts and business activities.
easiest job you'll ever have!
administration (Former Employee), usaSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: free beverages, casual fridays, social events
Cons: no job security, no raises, some bad bosses
Management is inexperienced and doesn't communicate below the MD level. Company is top heavy with MDs that promote a culture of secrecy. There is nepotism and extreme favortism. All decisions are made by numerous committees that each consist of the same MD members. Raises and promotions are done through a system of favorism rather than merit. "Working – more... from home" seems to be the easy and acceptable way to take days off when you've run out of vacation days or don't want to use them. Very relaxed environment. Create your own hours and perfectly ok to come in late and leave early. Great place to park until better job comes along. Management doesn't have clear vision for a long term future and layoffs seem to happen every quarter. – less

About PineBridge Investments

Headquartered in New York City, PineBridge Investments is an independent asset manager whose experience dates back to the 1960s. – Read more