PineBridge Investments Employee Reviews in United States

easiest job you'll ever have!
administration (Former Employee) –  usaSeptember 29, 2012
Management is inexperienced and doesn't communicate below the MD level. Company is top heavy with MDs that promote a culture of secrecy. There is nepotism and extreme favortism. All decisions are made by numerous committees that each consist of the same MD members. Raises and promotions are done through a system of favorism rather than merit. "Working from home" seems to be the easy and acceptable way to take days off when you've run out of vacation days or don't want to use them. Very relaxed environment. Create your own hours and perfectly ok to come in late and leave early. Great place to park until better job comes along. Management doesn't have clear vision for a long term future and layoffs seem to happen every quarter.
Pros
free beverages, casual fridays, social events
Cons
no job security, no raises, some bad bosses
Great experience
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2015
It was a great experience to work here. I worked primarily with the founder and he was very open to helping me learn as much as possible.
Productive work environment; very knowledgeable co workers in which I was able to learn valuable information.
Client Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2013
Working at PineBridge Investments was a great experience. I began there as a temporary employee working in the client reporting group to provide extra coverage for when anyone on the team went on vacation. After working there for six months I was hired as a full time employee. My typical day included reporting and verifying client monthly, or quarterly reports. Using my Microsoft excel knowledge I was able to automate and simplify some reports that were manual and tedious.

My team and co workers were especially kind and great to work with. The atmosphere was always positive yet competitive. I was able to take on more and more responsibility only being there a short time because everyone there always shared knowledge.
Hard Working Executive Assistant with Spunky Attitude
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2012
Schedule internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences communicating with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate; prepare time sheets, expense reports internal reports; assist with greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms and organizing catering; maintain/update current list of contacts and business activities.
Enjoyable place to work
Vice President & Controller (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2014
Enjoyable place to work and learn. Senior Management strives to make it a better place for its employees by providing various on the job opportunities or interact with others within the firm.
It was the best project i have ever worked.
SQL Server Developer/SSIS/SSRS/BI Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2012
I got exposer to such a huge database in that project. I have worked as a BI developer , i have created 40 different packages. I have been actively involved with the stake holders and talking about the business. I have been introduced to new technologies like cognos, informatica and hyperion.
Capable money manager; fun place to work
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2013
PineBridge Investments is a capable money manager with a strong track record in many products.
It's smaller size (700 employees) and capable people make it a great place to work - one person can make a meaningful impact.